Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Popboi

HDD: reputation 1.4-1.5m (Update)

I think they’re low-balling tbh....

The throwaway comment about her on SNL isn’t taking enough account what a difference Taylor actually making appearances this week will have. Her being out of the spotlight is just going to make this week even more huge. I’d guess their projections are going to climb at several different points as the week progresses. 

4 hours ago, Infrared said:

literally don't understand but I guess it's the TFM - BTW buzz, so no matter how the singles do, people still want the album cause her last era was so big jj3 

congrats to her

well, taylor swifts album sales have never really been dependent on single performance because she developed her massive CORE fanbase with her country releases. Speak Now sold like 4.5m copies with no big single. Yeah, Reputation isn't country but Taylors country fanbase FOLLOWED her into pop music and continue to buy her albums, no matter pop or country. Country fans = loyal = selling albums. Pop fans ain't loyal and will drop ya (gaga from BTW to AP, katy from Prism to Witness). 

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.