Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Brightflower

The slayage tho...

The Confessions of a Dance Floor era slayed to life out of the industry to be honest. i mean i never paid it much mind because i dont stan Medusa but at age 47(at which many pop girl will be flopping to infinity) she had a ww hit which sold 5 million physical copies, holds a Guiness World Record, sold 10 million copies worldwide, pulled an Adele with it being on of the biggest releases of 2005, despite being released in November that year. It won her a seventh Grammy, and other high profile awards and she embarked on an iconic tour. A true slayage, whether you stan or not.

Just now, Agugaga said:

I loved that Madonna album. "Sorry" gave me life. It's so sad how U.S. radio treated her after "Music." She only scored a hit in 08 because of Justin Timberlake. 

Well in the case of Madonna, like Celine, she was successful in the US but was/is massive worldwide

3 hours ago, *Starlight* said:

The Confessions of a Dance Floor era slayed to life out of the industry to be honest. i mean i never paid it much mind because i dont stan Medusa but at age 47(at which many pop girl will be flopping to infinity) she had a ww hit which sold 5 million physical copies, holds a Guiness World Record, sold 10 million copies worldwide, pulled an Adele with it being on of the biggest releases of 2005, despite being released in November that year. It won her a seventh Grammy, and other high profile awards and she embarked on an iconic tour. A true slayage, whether you stan or not.

Funny thing is, I never heard this album in full till the summer and I'm sure on why i haven't. I'm not a huge Madonna fan by any means but that album is fire

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.