Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Tyler Joseph

Hey Hey Hey the next single?

1 hour ago, El Goot said:

Not another feature for this era please.

Tea! I hope it'll have a cute radio edit though, the chorus needs a bit of a boost I think! 

4 minutes ago, Jjang said:

Depressing choice. I’d be shocked if this makes the top 80. 

That's a little too optimistic tbh dead7

On 11/11/2017 at 0:31 PM, Hannah said:

stupid bitch is snubbing the best tracks AGAIN? this is Legendary Lovers being snubbed for This Is How We Do all over again omg I can't stand her. Roulette sweetie I am so SO sorry.

i know doing my favorite track dirty, the rat!

y'all. i can't. this is like her first single that i just simply cannot listen to on repeat. like zero replay value. i really don't understand. she has roulette. what is she doing? this video better be the video of videos. i can't.

All in all the singles should have gone like this:

1. Witness
  2. Hey Hey Hey
  3. Roulette
  4. Power
  5. Miss You More

It's so sad she went for the three that shall not be named because they had urban/black featured artists. That really put her in a bad light, overall. She didn't need any features. Most of them were bad or unnecessary anyway. ny12 

3 hours ago, LaToya Jackson said:

All in all the singles should have gone like this:

1. Witness
  2. Hey Hey Hey
  3. Roulette
  4. Power
  5. Miss You More

It's so sad she went for the three that shall not be named because they had urban/black featured artists. That really put her in a bad light, overall. She didn't need any features. Most of them were bad or unnecessary anyway. ny12 

Actually Chained and Swish were good choices:

1. Chained
  2. Witness
  3. Swish Swish
  4. Roulette
  5. Pendulum
6 hours ago, El Goot said:

Actually Chained and Swish were good choices:

1. Chained
  2. Witness
  3. Swish Swish
  4. Roulette
  5. Pendulum

Chained wasn’t very memorable and Swish was terribly written and totally not single material. It flopped for a reason.

On 11/11/2017 at 6:16 PM, Pageant Material said:

Odd or not it's a guarantee it won't smash kii1 

kii1 

On 11/11/2017 at 6:29 PM, LaToya Jackson said:

Yaaaasssssss this is one of my faves from Witness! kr1 

mine too cry6 Hopefully Power is after that cry6 

Power would have been great as a first single with greek/goddess mythology inspired video ok

Chained To The Top is a real grower imo and Katys best single released so far in her career, next to Hot N Cold and E.T

Witness as the ballad of the era doesn't need to fear the iconicness of Thinking Of You or Unconditionally, it's a timeless song and relatable for everybody

Hey Hey Hey/Act My Age to remind us the poppy fun Keti is sitll here

And with Roulette I would close the era

Singles should've been put out in this order:

1. Chained

2. Power

3. Tsunami

4. Hey Hey Hey

i don't know how or why but I'm so confident that Tsunami will smash. It's so different to anything that's out at the moment. Her vocals never sounded so fine in any record. Then pair it with a sexy video, whew. Broke Mariah's record. 

37 minutes ago, Pageant Material said:

Singles should've been put out in this order:

1. Chained

2. Power

3. Tsunami

4. Hey Hey Hey

i don't know how or why but I'm so confident that Tsunami will smash. It's so different to anything that's out at the moment. Her vocals never sounded so fine in any record. Then pair it with a sexy video, whew. Broke Mariah's record. 

I can also imagine an iconic Tsunami video. She has her hair like on the Witness album cover on it, idk why but it's in black/white and i imagine her on a riff having this white plane over her body like on her Walking On Air performances you know what I mean? So sad that Witness is actually the best after OOTB (in my opinion) and it has THE tracks that beat a lot of her previous stuff. Why aren't we on her promo team hello?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.