Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Bad Girl

Princess Nokia

19 minutes ago, Jony said:

She has a lot of potential, 1992 Deluxe had some really good tracks!

She was in Amsterdam a few days ago, my friend went there. A moshpit broke out during Kitana and two girls got hurt, she stopped performing and helped them. My friend recorded it. She threw hand towels at them and asked them if they were fine. She's such a genuine and sweet person. When I heard about that, I wished I could be there even more.

1 hour ago, Station to Station said:

She was in Amsterdam a few days ago, my friend went there. A moshpit broke out during Kitana and two girls got hurt, she stopped performing and helped them. My friend recorded it. She threw hand towels at them and asked them if they were fine. She's such a genuine and sweet person. When I heard about that, I wished I could be there even more.

Aww that's so nice of her antm1 I really wanna go to one of her shows. What are your favorite tracks from 1992D? Mine are probably Brujas, Mine, Excellent, ABCs, Brick City, Chinese Slippers

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.