Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Jony

Billboard: Reputation sold 700k first day

3 minutes ago, Serene. said:

She should do 1.4-1.6M

She might get the 5th biggest opening of all time.

That's what I'm thinking, though I'm waiting for the second day number. 

If she can pull in another number like that, 2 million isn't entirely out of the question. 

3 minutes ago, Mamacita said:

If she can pull in another number like that, 2 million isn't entirely out of the question. 

The first day includes those 600k pre-orders so the number should fall and stabilize throughout the rest of the week.

1 minute ago, Serene. said:

The first day includes those 600k pre-orders so the number should fall and stabilize throughout the rest of the week.

I think I read somewhere that it had 800,000 preorders rip4

I'm insanely curious to see what this final number will be. 

16 minutes ago, Mamacita said:

I'm surprised the promo is so light. If she went on TV shows, she'd probably reach 2 million. 

2 minutes ago, Infrared said:

I'm surprised the promo is so light. If she went on TV shows, she'd probably reach 2 million. 

She is doing SNL sia2 doubt it’ll impact her sales that much though

17 minutes ago, Serene. said:

400-500k*

2 minutes ago, Infrared said:

I mean, it's possible, I suppose, more possible then I thought it was a month ago.

I wasn't expecting 700,000 on day one, I don't care if most of it was pre-order rip4

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.