Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Lachlan

Songs/albums you've listened to an embarrassing amount of times?

Inspired by recent posts on ATRL where I've seen crazy amounts of plays on particular songs and albums. Although, really who am I to talk with 3,239 ARTPOP plays. 2013 was certainly a time!

h50Wirn.png

rmWsEKS.png

Post your most absurd/embarrassing receipts here! jj2

Don't have my last.fm anymore to check the exact amount, but Rebel Heart had like 1500 scrobbles ...and that was without the demos dead4 Also I played CTTR like 500 times during the first couple weeks but it's not embarrassing cause it's THAT BOP oprah13 

FROOT (160 plays) ... I enjoyed it so much that I bought the CD jj4 

E=MC^2 (803 plays) ... A bottom tier Mariah album jj2

Stars Dance (1027 plays) ... Half embarrassed half not because I still use the album sort of jj1 

The New Classic (759 plays) & Trapgold (374 plays) ... Iggy was in my Last FM top 8 for a while, truly tragic jj3 

4 hours ago, Lachlan said:

Inspired by recent posts on ATRL where I've seen crazy amounts of plays on particular songs and albums. Although, really who am I to talk with 3,239 ARTPOP plays. 2013 was certainly a time!

h50Wirn.png

rmWsEKS.png

Post your most absurd/embarrassing receipts here! jj2

Honey if you think yours are bad I don't think I should even post mine orangu1 

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.