Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Villanelle

Are Taylor fans racist?

7 hours ago, Chris Morlock said:

wait what dead4 

Long story short, she refused to make any sort of statement after the Pulse tragedy, yet promoted her new singles, and tweeted something along the lines of "I believe what the bible says about that," but then deleted it. Perez Hilton then called her out for that deleted tweet, and she then liked a bunch of homophobic tweets directed towards him.

3 hours ago, Nick said:

Long story short, she refused to make any sort of statement after the Pulse tragedy, yet promoted her new singles, and tweeted something along the lines of "I believe what the bible says about that," but then deleted it. Perez Hilton then called her out for that deleted tweet, and she then liked a bunch of homophobic tweets directed towards him.

Perez Hilton is scum anyway, and I couldn’t find the tweet screenshot online

4 hours ago, Emperor Nick said:

So Kevin being from Germany means he should speak up about fascism and be woke yet taylor being proclaimed queen of the alt right exempts her from discouraging her racist fans?

Double standards mad1

She has no obligation to speak about politics.

3 hours ago, ♚Missy♚ said:

Latinos hate blacks though, they say the N word way too much

Especially in Florida! I lived there for a year and stayed with a Latino family and wow...they hated Obama and openly said they hate black people and shit. I was fucking disgusted. They were also incredibly religious and homophobic.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.