Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Simón.

Rihanna exhibition at Milan’s Palazzo Reale on 16th Nov

"WWD reports that Italian fashion photographer Paolo Roversi will host his debut exhibition at debut an exhibition during Photo Vogue Festival in Milan. Roversi's "Storie" exhibit consists of nine themes that are "guided by a certain freedom and by an emotional attitude.” The featured works are reportedly from various points in the photographer's career and include private portraits, nudes, experimental shots, and fashion images. 

ADVERTISEMENT

The most exciting part about Roversi's exhibit is that he dedicated one of the rooms to Rihanna and will have unpublished photos of her on full display. Roversi previously photographed the global pop star for the cover of i-D i magazine in 2015 which led to them collaborating on promotional materials for the whole ANTI release campaign in 2016. He shot the iconic black and white images that were used as the single artwork for "Bitch Better Have My Money," "Kiss It Better" and "Needed Me."

https://www.thefader.com/2017/11/11/paolo-roversi-rihanna-room-storie-exhibition

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.