Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Cloud-Ninetales

Why Taylor is a White Supremacist

8 minutes ago, LaToya Jackson said:

Slut shaming? Honey, my fave is Madonna.  ny1 Except, she didn't date people to have material to write about, tyvm.

You sound homophobic. Maybe gays don't wanna settle down because they want to wait for the right guy instead of jumping from one relationship into the next? (That's what I did at least...)

Maybe she dated people to idk, date people? Instead of hooking up with person to person, maybe she tries to build something before hooking up? Different people take different approaches to finding love or “the one.” 

I’m gay but yeah sure I guess I’m homophobic. I waited til the right moment too to find the one, maybe Taylor’s doing the same? Maybe she just attempts a relationship instead of using a person for sex? I’m sure you’re an expert on her love life. um1 

I think it's scary that people through the words "white supremacist" and "nazi" around so loosely these days. She obviously isn't, big deal if some people with in my opinion bad thoughts like her music. Isn't her fault....lol.

3 hours ago, Umbreon said:

She isn’t.

Literally don’t understand why people are bitter at Taylor for not endorsing a presidential candidate and assume she’s a white supremacist for it.

Don’t know if you guys knew, but Taylor is a MUSICIAN. In NO WAY is she obligated to endorse anyone. We saw how it damaged Katy. Taylor could’ve voted Hillary for all you know. It’s SMART to not publicize who she voted for because homegirl wants to make a living too and alienating one side of her fanbase hurts her career.

And don’t act all high and mighty that Taylor could’ve stopped Trump by telling her fans to vote Hill. It’s DELUSION. Hillary had TONS of celebrity endorsement and it didn’t help. Hate to break it to you, but Hillary was just as unlikeable to most Americans as Trump. 

Taylor’s JOB is to make music. You know what makes people happy? You know how we escape the horrible world? We watch TV, movies, play video games, and listen to music. Taylor helps people escape reality when they listen to her songs and forget how shitty the world is. That’s what entertainers do.

Dont act like Taylor’s endorsement of Hillary would’ve ended racism, sexism, homophobia, etc. It wouldn’t and you’re delusional for thinking so. Even if she did vote for Trump (a person most of us wish would drop dead)... so did your family members and friends. Millions and millions of people did. Maybe even you did. Fucking get over it. 

But she’s a monster cuz “white privelege!!!!” Shut the literal fuck up. When has she ever endorsed white supremacy? Yeah she may have white privelege and class privelege being born in a wealthier family, but news flash: she chose neither of those. If she was secretly a Klan member, then yeah, fuck Taylor. But she’s not. It’s just a bunch of whiny gays complaining cuz she’s a rich white girl that didn’t endorse Hillary, who news flash again, would not have won even with her endorsement. 

YOU SAID EVERYTHING THAT NEEDS TO BE SAID IN THIS POST!!!!!
worship1

3 hours ago, Umbreon said:

Tons of people in the celebrity world are connected to each other um1

Hillary and Trump attended events and took pictures together before many times. um1 

Just because someone in your friend group is a Republican, does that automatically make you a Republican too? Cuz I’m Democrat and still vote Democrat despite having Republican friends. Weird how that works. um1 

Exactly!! It's sad nowadays people are trying to have everyone be so divided. Most of my friends are democrats, my mother is a strong democrat & voted Hillary, but I also know people who have not complete democratic views and that's okay!! It doesn't mean they want me to die or some shit.

Listen, we all can agree she needs to speak on it, just to clear things out.

why is it so hard for her to speak out? why? she even supported women march, so she is, at least, interested in politics, so..

what's the problem with it? a simple " i'm not a white supremacist" will do, she can't do that? let her publicist do it! it is easy af, why the fuss?

tumblr_inline_oz0w7yWJpA1s5r26r_540.gif

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.