Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Jony

HDD: Sam Smith #1 with 225k, Maroon 5 #2

LW TW Artist / Album Label SPS Index % Change
sam%20smith%20-%20the%20thrill%20of%20it%20all.jpg SAM SMITH
THE THRILL OF IT ALL
CAPITOL 225,122 --
MAROON%205%20-%20RED%20PILL%20BLUES.jpg MAROON 5
RED PILL BLUES
222/INTERSCOPE 118,453 --
3 3
CHRIS%20BROWN%20-%20HEARTBREAK%20ON%20A%20FULL%20MOON.jpg CHRIS BROWN
HEARTBREAK ON A FULL MOON
RCA 71,294 28%
blake%20shelton%20-%20texoma%20shore.jpg BLAKE SHELTON
TEXOMA SHORE
WARNER BROS. 56,127 --
4 5
21%20SAVAGE,%20OFFSET%20&%20METRO%20BOOMIN%20-%20WITHOUT%20WARNING.jpg 21 SAVAGE, OFFSET & METRO BOOMIN
WITHOUT WARNING
SLAUGHTER GANG/EPIC 56,117 18%

8 hours ago, Anna-wa said:

@Shiver What are your thoughts on M5's latest album? jay1 

3 hours ago, Urbi said:

I’m not him but sounds uninspired and bland jj4 

Trash tbh jay1 I listened to like four of the songs for about a week (Lips on You, Visions, Plastic Rose and the tolerable part of Closure) but now even they Don't Do It For Me Anymore jay1

1 hour ago, *Starlight* said:

And? You act as if its bad thing, his debut was great. Its just not your style, admit it kylie2

He said his sophomore is going in a different direction but I don't really see that

23 minutes ago, The Moon and The Sky said:

And his music has never gotten any better. He's a horrible person and artist while at it, next.

It’s your opinion if his music has or hasn’t got better. And may I ask why is he a horrible person?

31 minutes ago, *Starlight* said:

I do. Like i said its proabably not your style

It's all the same sad, doleful songs about breakups, heartaches etc jj4 And this album is full of them jj4 Almost all songs have been recorded with choir jj4 Some songs sounds basically the same (one moment I had a feeling I was listening to one long ass record) jj4 it's just not good and feels uninspired, it's not that "it's not my style" or whatever you claim cause I love mellow ballads but this is another level of pretentious jj4 

4 minutes ago, Urbi said:

It's all the same sad, doleful songs about breakups, heartaches etc jj4 And this album is full of them jj4 Almost all songs have been recorded with choir jj4 Some songs sounds basically the same (one moment I had a feeling I was listening to one long ass record) jj4 it's just not good and feels uninspired, it's not that "it's not my style" or whatever you claim cause I love mellow ballads but this is another level of pretentious jj4 

I like it. No matter how pretentious yu think it is i think its a great record. "Pray" and "No Peace" are stellar tracks in my opinion. And what do you want him to sing about anyways, lke for real

20 minutes ago, *Starlight* said:

I like it. No matter how pretentious yu think it is i think its a great record. "Pray" and "No Peace" are stellar tracks in my opinion. And what do you want him to sing about anyways, lke for real

Idk maybe about something else? jj4 

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.