Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Hermione

People Magazine's 2017 Sexiest Man Alive is...

33 minutes ago, Maraj said:

2017 really out here making 2016 look like a good year, let's just hold hands and pray for poor 2018!

27 minutes ago, Taylor said:

we need an updated version of this to include 2017

2018-2017-we-dont-talk-about-this-one-20

There's no denying that a lot of shit has gone down this year, but on the bright side we seem to be ending on a high note. This exact time last year we were adjusting to the idea of a Trump presidency, and now we're being graced with all of these Hollywood abuse and harassment exposes and it seems that trashbag men are finally starting to face consequences for their actions. If you had told me during January's inauguration of a rapist to the Oval Office that the year would end like this I would never have believed you, but somehow we got an M. Night Shyamalan-sized plot twist and I'm not complaining. That still doesn't minimize any of the bad things that have happened in 2017 but I'm trying to be optimistic because at least there's a shred of hope somewhere in there. oprah4

2 minutes ago, Hermione said:

There's no denying that a lot of shit has gone down this year, but on the bright side we seem to be ending on a high note. This exact time last year we were adjusting to the idea of a Trump presidency, and now we're being graced with all of these Hollywood abuse and harassment exposes and it seems that trashbag men are finally starting to face consequences for their actions. If you had told me during January's inauguration of a rapist to the Oval Office that the year would end like this I would never have believed you, but somehow we got an M. Night Shyamalan-sized plot twist and I'm not complaining. That still doesn't minimize any of the bad things that have happened in 2017 but I'm trying to be optimistic because at least there's a shred of hope somewhere in there. oprah4

i actually think its made 2017 even worse with the eye opening fact of all the shit that occurs 

4 minutes ago, Hermione said:

All of this is very true, I guess it’s better to look at it positively than negatively. 2018 actually looks like it could be slightly better... knock on wood! orangu1 

Just now, Sean said:

i actually think its made 2017 even worse with the eye opening fact of all the shit that occurs 

I respectfully disagree. As someone who keeps up with celebs I've heard whispers about a lot of this stuff for a really long time, so for the most part it didn't necessarily shock me or make me lose faith in anything. What did shock me is the fact that it's all out in the open now, because I thought it would remain the elephant in the room that never actually got addressed until the end of time. But it finally has been, and it's created a chain reaction of people who have found the courage to come forward with their stories. I even posted my own here and got a huge outpouring of support that I'll always be grateful for. It was such an amazing feeling because I never felt like it was something that I could talk about openly, and now many people feel like they finally can!

9 minutes ago, Hermione said:

Screaming cause I watched a video last night of the top 10worst movie plot twists ever and two of M Night Shyamalan’s movies were there, including The Village which I stan fall8 

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.