Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

♚Missy♚

Petition to refer to Taylor Swift as Miss Nazi

Miss Nazi   

29 members have voted

1. 1. Miss Nazi

• It's what she deserves, Taylor Swift is now Miss Nazi
    • I stan her

There were gays killed in WWII by the nazi's, but not as much as jewish people, simply because it was easier to hide. But that's not the case. The case is that the term "nazi" is very offensive, especially when you refer to it to a popstar. If this means I don't have any humour, then I'm very fucking glad to have no humours, because this is simply tragic. Why take something that hurt so many people so bad, one of the biggest genocides in the history, not serious and make fun of it, mock it, like it's something that should be forgotten? It should never EVER be forgotten. Here in Holland, on May 4th we have two minutes of silence for all the fallen people during WWII and on May 5th we celebrate our freedom. This should never ever be forgotten and should never ever be mocked, because a lot of people fought for our freedom. #RoyaltySpills

1 hour ago, Royalty said:

There were gays killed in WWII by the nazi's, but not as much as jewish people, simply because it was easier to hide. But that's not the case. The case is that the term "nazi" is very offensive, especially when you refer to it to a popstar. If this means I don't have any humour, then I'm very fucking glad to have no humours, because this is simply tragic. Why take something that hurt so many people so bad, one of the biggest genocides in the history, not serious and make fun of it, mock it, like it's something that should be forgotten? It should never EVER be forgotten. Here in Holland, on May 4th we have two minutes of silence for all the fallen people during WWII and on May 5th we celebrate our freedom. This should never ever be forgotten and should never ever be mocked, because a lot of people fought for our freedom. #RoyaltySpills

I guess the term grammar-nazi should be eradicated.

1 hour ago, LaToya Jackson said:

I guess the term grammar-nazi should be eradicated.

English is not my first language. Seriously you are such an asshole.

3 hours ago, Royalty said:

English is not my first language. Seriously you are such an asshole.

What?

I wasn’t criticizing anything about your grammar. dead4  I was just referring to that term in general.

1 minute ago, LaToya Jackson said:

What?

I wasn’t criticizing anything about your grammar. dead4  I was just referring to that term in general.

Okay. 

Just now, LaToya Jackson said:

I didn’t even pay attention to any grammar mistakes. Sorry, if it came off that way. That really wasn’t my intention.

Don't worry about it, I probably just didn't comprehend what you said and assumed you talked about my grammar mistakes! 

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.