Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

secret

Y so salty?

2 hours ago, Princess Aurora said:

The 1989 era when it comes to copyright awk1 North Korea who ? No kidding I got my first two copyright strikes thanks to her but they expired luckily , at least she got soft with that. I used her song Ready For It ? for a video and she didn't block it so I guess she's nicer now moo1 Even though these jokes to normalize that disgusting system to be honest awk1 

Really? I tried uploading a few mashups that used the acapella for Wildest Dreams or the instrumental for Blank Space and it was a complete no-go. Lucky you.

Back on-topic: the white supremacist stuff about her is the stupidest thing I've ever heard, especially on this site. 

Just now, The Ones That Entertain said:

Really? I tried uploading a few mashups that used the acapella for Wildest Dreams or the instrumental for Blank Space and it was a complete no-go. Lucky you.

Back on-topic: the white supremacist stuff about her is the stupidest thing I've ever heard, especially on this site. 

Oh yeah , every song from 1989 except Shake It Off are blocked worldwide even though my Bad Blood and Blank Space videos did that through tricks (high pitch shifi and no mention of the song moo1 ) while the rest of her albums are openly available for use even those three singles from Reputation but anyway yes I agree, it makes no sense but I guess the reason why they keep making threads like this is because it comes from a meme made by an American neo-nazi group last year 

*Calls her Nazi*

Replies:
Wow end her!!!
The tea!!!!11111111

Fake bitch yas drag ha!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111

Kanye won yasss!

reputation flop flop flop!

All over her being successful and yet inoffensive kylie2 Has she ever done something to their families or friends? The hatred is way too much lmfao.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.