Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Jony

The Reputation Stadium Tour | North America announced

1 minute ago, So It Goes... said:

Bc most of the stadiums lack a roof, especially the May through August dates. The later dates for the most part have a roof, although that is largely due to the heat of the south.

Oh wow, educate me king

And this will be her first tour where she skips North Carolina. Last tour she played 3 arenas here. With 10 million people in the state and more in bordering states, I am surprised she will not be touring here. tay2 Gotta fill up the car with gas to see this gal. 

1 hour ago, So It Goes... said:

And this will be her first tour where she skips North Carolina. Last tour she played 3 arenas here. With 10 million people in the state and more in bordering states, I am surprised she will not be touring here. tay2 Gotta fill up the car with gas to see this gal. 

Omg hey fellow NC sister ny1 I swear if she skips here the first time I plan to go see her rip4 

2 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Omg hey fellow NC sister ny1 I swear if she skips here the first time I plan to go see her rip4 

I'm in Raleigh and while I never expected a stadium tour here. I was expecting a show at the Panthers stadium in Charlotte, but I guess not rip1 

43 minutes ago, So It Goes... said:

I'm in Raleigh and while I never expected a stadium tour here. I was expecting a show at the Panthers stadium in Charlotte, but I guess not rip1 

She’s come to Greensboro in NC every tour and did like 2 or 3 total shows in the state for the 1989 Tour before now, I can’t rip1 

Granted, those were not stadiums, but she could at least come do one stadium show wendy4 

3 hours ago, Taylor said:

She’s come to Greensboro in NC every tour and did like 2 or 3 total shows in the state for the 1989 Tour before now, I can’t rip1 

Granted, those were not stadiums, but she could at least come do one stadium show wendy4 

Greensboro was one of the places I saw the 1989 tour. It was a great venue, bc of how intimate it was rip1 

1 hour ago, So It Goes... said:

Greensboro was one of the places I saw the 1989 tour. It was a great venue, bc of how intimate it was rip1 

I could’ve gone there easily for the 1989 Tour but I didn’t for some reason fall8 

I do hope she does some arenas though because like you mentioned, more intimate venues (10-15k max) >>

19 hours ago, Taylor said:

19 hours ago, So It Goes... said:

Omg hey NC fam. She's only posted 27 dates right? I mean she'll surely add more right? I remember I got upset that Katy didn't post an NC date initially and she ended up adding one later (only to cancel it moments later laughcry1) so there's still hope (I hope cry1)

2 hours ago, Liz Lemon said:

Omg hey NC fam. She's only posted 27 dates right? I mean she'll surely add more right? I remember I got upset that Katy didn't post an NC date initially and she ended up adding one later (only to cancel it moments later laughcry1) so there's still hope (I hope cry1)

Hey girl ny1

I'm hoping that's the case bc I wanna see her this time around oprah4

4 hours ago, Taylor said:

Hey girl ny1

I'm hoping that's the case bc I wanna see her this time around oprah4

Surely she will. She's missing a ton of states. I just hope she announces the next round of dates soon if she's going to because I need to know if I need to get in line for the next closest venue cry3

4 minutes ago, Liz Lemon said:

Surely she will. She's missing a ton of states. I just hope she announces the next round of dates soon if she's going to because I need to know if I need to get in line for the next closest venue cry3

I read on twitter that she hasn't announced all the dates & I think it was from a credible source sia1 so there's still hope!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.