Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Updated- Rep at 1.1 M, 4th Straight 1+ Album.

Impressive and iconic but a HUGE drop off from day 1 sales, 700k day one and then just another 225k days 2&3...

Makes me think she’ll struggle to outsell 1989. Not that it isn’t impressive, but 1.5 million seems impossible and I was low key hoping for it 

1 minute ago, RepuTAYtion said:

Impressive and iconic but a HUGE drop off from day 1 sales, 700k day one and then just another 225k days 2&3...

Makes me think she’ll struggle to outsell 1989. Not that it isn’t impressive, but 1.5 million seems impossible and I was low key hoping for it 

I think she can still do ~100k a day until Thursday night. Definitely won't outsell 1989's total in the long run though.

Just now, Jony said:

I think she can still do ~100k a day until Thursday night. Definitely won't outsell 1989's total in the long run though.

nah, 1989 was the rare phenomonm, sold 6 million in the USA in two years. In two years, reputation will probably only sell half of that

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.