Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Simón.

Italy fails to qualify for World Cup

26 minutes ago, Chapman. said:

Poland has their best team in like forever you must be proud? read this somewhere on the internet I don't follow football a lot sia3 

oh sure sweetie I am proud lotus1

2 minutes ago, Urbi said:

oh sure sweetie I am proud lotus1

let's see them actually get through the groups though lotus1 

3 minutes ago, #Music said:

i remember screaming at the screen every single goal lmfao1 like literally they stopped trying towards the end

I remember a meme afterwards where the formation of Germany is shaped as a giant penis and the formation of Brazil being a massive ass ready to be buttfucked 

2 minutes ago, Chapman. said:

let's see them actually get through the groups though lotus1 

I remember a meme afterwards where the formation of Germany is shaped as a giant penis and the formation of Brazil being a massive ass ready to be buttfucked 

btw how's Spain doing?

5 hours ago, #Music said:

i remember screaming at the screen every single goal lmfao1 like literally they stopped trying towards the end

I was living for it when it happened because holy shit it was fucking hilarious, but in retrospect it was honestly really sad and must've been a big blow to their livelihood since soccer is such a fixture in Brazil's culture dead2 

8 hours ago, #Music said:

btw how's Spain doing?

if they're not in then the world's gone mad lmao

2 hours ago, Hunty Bear said:

I was living for it when it happened because holy shit it was fucking hilarious, but in retrospect it was honestly really sad and must've been a big blow to their livelihood since soccer is such a fixture in Brazil's culture dead2 

it's not thaaatt serious, I mean it was like a top 8 semi-final game plus Germany was insane in 2014 dead7 

5 hours ago, Hunty Bear said:

ikr lmfao1 it was such a mess lmfao1 probably the coolest match i've ever watched

14 hours ago, #Music said:

Me and my senior class were preparing our senior prank the night before and did a sleep over in the community rooms. We watched the game that night, vandalized the school and got really really drunk. It was hilarious. I will never forget that evening. lmfao2 

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.