FOTP

The Rainbow Era Timeline

Dan    5,765

The Rainbow Era Timeline

giphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

I am going to document the Rainbow Era in this thread, from the announcement of the lead-single "Praying" all the way until the end of the era.

I'll be adding to this thread when I get time, as of now it is incompleteIf you have recommendations, feel free to submit them!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

July 3rd: Kesha offered the first imagery of this era, teasing with a picture of a Rainbow on her Instagram, followed by an image from the Praying music video the next day.

Spoiler

sub-buzz-3312-1499275136-11.png

July 5th: Kesha posted three Instagram videos, thanking the Animals and announced that Praying would be released the next day.

Spoiler

July 6th: Releases the lead-single off her upcoming album Rainbow, called "Praying", receiving over 1 million streams on Spotify in the first day and rising to #2 on US iTunes.The music video was also released, receiving over 10million views in the first day. Kesha also appeared on the Zach Sang Show, which became her first interview of the era. Her album also became available for pre-order, which gave us the first glimpse of the new album cover.

Spoiler

Kesha_-_Rainbow_(Official_Album_Cover).p

July 12th: Kesha teases the first promo-single off the album, "Woman".

Spoiler

July 13th: Kesha releases the first promo-single off the album, "Woman". She also released the music video which was directed by her brother, Lagan.

Spoiler

July 18th: Kesha appeared on the Elvis Duran show. She also announced on air that she would be performing at the iHeartRadio Music Festival 2017.

Spoiler

July 19th: Kesha offered a behind-the-scenes picture of recording "Woman".

Spoiler

July 20th: Kesha shared the behind-the-scenes video of creating the "Praying" music video.

Spoiler

The rest is a Work in Progress... I'll do more as I get time. Recommendations are welcome!

Dan    5,765
1 minute ago, Monster said:

Love this cry6 

Thank you! 

Dan    5,765
20 minutes ago, Megan said:

Yaaas Dan I love this cry6

Thank you! katyanna1 

Megan    1,085
On 16-11-2017 at 0:19 AM, Chris Morlock said:

Dan is just everything cry6 

He truly is cry6

Dan    5,765
On 11/15/2017 at 6:19 PM, Chris Morlock said:

Dan is just everything cry6 

16 hours ago, Megan said:

He truly is cry6

You guys are the sweetest hug1 

Okan    6,850

Maybe you can add Woman MV snippet leak and Praying info leak if you know the dates jj2