Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Americunt

Lana confirms that next music video is for Cherry

Cherry will be receiving a....DIY video with Chuck. I know they do some good work together, but please don't make this another UV video disaster. jj4

She also confirms that she had an idea for a Change video inspired by Where The Wild Things Are, which was scrapped because none of the directors she talked to liked the concept. 

3 minutes ago, Courtney Love said:

Where is she getting the budget for these videos? wat3 

Labels usually front the cash for videos. Her tours aren’t terribly extravagant and she records in relatively few studios with a limited production team, so it’s not like there’s much else drawing on her resources.

14 minutes ago, Americunt said:

Labels usually front the cash for videos. Her tours aren’t terribly extravagant and she records in relatively few studios with a limited production team, so it’s not like there’s much else drawing on her resources.

I'm just surprised they give her the money for it because the era isn't necessarily going anywhere commercially. She doesn't tour for very long and isn't a singles artist so the only regular income they'd receive from her is album sales. 

9 hours ago, PoisonCandy said:

Ugh, that idea for the Change video actually sounds really cool though wendy4

Sounds more fitting for 13 Bibles though.

I can’t believe we got 4 videos this era though. All for my favourite album! cry6  I have decided to stan 5ever.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.