Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Juinae

Taylor still hasn't received her dollar

52 minutes ago, LittleDudeNT5 said:

Omg dude it's a dollar orangu1 You can get a dollar on the street. Just hand it over. 

I think he wanted to appeal the decision of the court but now he probably just wants to get her back in to court to waste more of her time. He's a genuine scumbag and this is the only way he's able to get any attention. jj4 Maybe just don't grab people in unwanted advances if you want to keep your job. 

2 minutes ago, Infrared said:

rep was always coming out in november 

I am sure that you know more than her own father. aretha1 Look's release was delayed (from when Taylor would have wanted to release it) because of the trial so it's safe to assume that rep's release was pushed back from at least October to November.

2 minutes ago, DW said:

Maybe her already paid the doller while he bought Reputation tay1

fall5 

1 hour ago, Juinae said:

I am sure that you know more than her own father. aretha1 Look's release was delayed (from when Taylor would have wanted to release it) because of the trial so it's safe to assume that rep's release was pushed back from at least October to November.

fall5 

oh by earlier I thought he meant like the summer jj3 

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.