Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Tasso

Confirmed: Gaga will perform at the AMAs

Just now, *Starlight* said:

WTF i thought she would debut that new track people said she had out soon or whatnot. I mean i love The Cure, but what is she doing?

If you’re talking about Frankenstein it was a bunch of monsters hyping up nothing as usual. 

not a 7 months old song wendy4

I was exited for that Frankenstein rumour tbh, monsters on twitter always hype non existent stuff aretha1

oh well still better than nothing, I would prefer a John Wayne performance tho, it slays at the Joanne tour and professional recording for it would be nice

bey5

2 minutes ago, HANZ94 said:

not a 7 months old song wendy4

I was exited for that Frankenstein rumour tbh, monsters on twitter always hype non existent stuff aretha1

oh well still better than nothing, I would prefer a John Wayne performance tho, it slays at the Joanne tour and professional recording from it would be nice

bey5

Yes. i mean she put out a video for it but it wasnt a single? She can be so confusing sometimes

4 minutes ago, *Starlight* said:

Yes. i mean she put out a video for it but it wasnt a single? She can be so confusing sometimes

IKR?

John wayne was the best video this era and the single had potential for some killer performances and yet it wasn't a single ari1

Meanwhile the cure was randomly released with no video and now she is promoting it 7 months later jj4

lol this girl I swear, still love her and her messiness since Born this way tho

kylie2

Just now, HANZ94 said:

IKR?

John wayne was the best video this era and the single had potential for some killer performances and yet it wasn't a single ari1

Meanwhile the cure was randomly released with no video and now she is promoting it 7 months later jj4

lol this girl I swear, still love her and her messiness since Born this way tho

kylie2

The tea spilled in this post cry7

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.