Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Tasso

Confirmed: Gaga will perform at the AMAs

I hope the entire Gaga's concert is recorded professionaly not just The Cure and released on her youtube channel as a gift and an apology for the fans. That is the least she must do for doing us dirty past 4+ years.

She just posted about rehearsals but WHY would she be rehearsing a show/set she has done multiple nights in a row and what not?

it would be in surprising if she did The Cure and then was like "We have a special something, this is a new song I made recently called "WIG FLOATING IN SPACE WITH MY HYPEOMETER LEGEND" available on iTunes now" or whatever 

1 minute ago, Harry Styles said:

Also I'm confused by the wording of the tweet are we sure they're just not calling what she's doing "The Cure" as a reference to the song and not the actual song itself I'm so confused

Wouldn't it be cheesy to refer to a performance as a 'cure'? chi1

She's doing The Cure.

2 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Wouldn't it be cheesy to refer to a performance as a 'cure'? chi1

She's doing The Cure.

Well better late than never since not a single song for an album we won't hear for at least another year is finished yet jj2 at least ASIB soundtrack will be out in the next few months tho

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.