Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Tasso

Confirmed: Gaga will perform at the AMAs

11 minutes ago, jacs vs looser said:

What. an absolute. waste.

I can guarantee you she's trying to pull a New Rules, hoping that even though the track is old, it can still chart and come back with some hype.

Sad.

It will chart probably, but can't re-peak.

The song peaked when it was #1 on TTH. They won't re-add it obviously after all these months.

she better not stream that basic ass performance from the Joanne Tour eve1

i honestly highly doubt she's gonna perform it. like why would she? it makes no sense rip2 plus why would she rehearse for The Cure? rip2 maybe the AMAs were just using any of her song titles to re-confirm Gaga is performing. Like they could've easily tweeted "Gaga is bringing us a #BadRomance from the Joanne World Tour" rip3 

idk, either way, I like The Cure, so if she performs it, it just better have new choreo, props, and OUTFITS. eve1 imagine if it would've been million reasons again dead2 

32 minutes ago, jacs vs looser said:

I can guarantee you she's trying to pull a New Rules, hoping that even though the track is old, it can still chart and come back with some hype.

Sad.

i highly doubt that dead2 the cure was released 7 months ago, had NO video or promo. New Rules was pushed hard. If Gaga didnt capitalize on The Cure back when it was building on radio and becoming her most successful song on Spotify, why would she try now? it makes no sense rip3 

44 minutes ago, Gilly said:

i honestly highly doubt she's gonna perform it. like why would she? it makes no sense rip2 plus why would she rehearse for The Cure? rip2 maybe the AMAs were just using any of her song titles to re-confirm Gaga is performing. Like they could've easily tweeted "Gaga is bringing us a #BadRomance from the Joanne World Tour" rip3 

To promote the tour? rip2 

18 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

To promote the tour? rip2 

I mean, I guess rip2 

but it's not like she needs the promo in the USA. There's like 15 shows left in the NA leg and all of them are 99.9% sold out rip2 If anything, the European leg of the tour would benefit more from promo.

It would make more sense for her to release and promote a NEW song so that it brings attention to her WW. Performing The Cure at the AMAs is not going to help her European tickets sell, but having a new song out on Spotify/radio is aretha1

either way, we getting a performance so i cant complain aretha1 CURE ME gaga aretha1 

1 hour ago, Gilly said:

i highly doubt that dead2 the cure was released 7 months ago, had NO video or promo. New Rules was pushed hard. If Gaga didnt capitalize on The Cure back when it was building on radio and becoming her most successful song on Spotify, why would she try now? it makes no sense rip3 

Well, yeah, but this is the same Gaga that decided to perform Million Reasons: a 3 month old song at the Superbowl instead of up and coming hot track John Wayne, which got video treatment but no single release. So nonsensical promo isn't that far fetched. 

But who knows? Maybe she'll actually perform something else ... Jewels n' Drugs comes to mind brit11

Such a fail, I love the Cure but why not perform something new? The Cure came out 8 months ago...................

So confused... maybe something wasn't ready or something. Silly Gaga. Might as well perform JUST DANCE

3 hours ago, jacs vs looser said:

Sad.

I know right, so disappointing

Well we know she's doing The Cure for definite but my guess is she's probably gonna do a new set like new looks and hopefully a headset mic so she can go ham on the choreo, and if she's gonna do a second song right after it wouldn't surprise me if she premiered a new song and dropped it on iTunes, I mean The Cure came out on a Sunday too so

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.