Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Villanelle

Your most exciting Xtina fan moment?

What moment/s stand out for you as being the most exciting or memorable being an Xtina fan?

I remember seeing the start of bionic and being so hyped. That Lift Me Up performance at the help4haiti thing was spine tingling. It was the same feeling i got when i heard the Your Body leak oprah1 

For me it was when the Intro of the Stripped tour started. I was 13 at the time and super excited. I remember just thinking the whole time "she is right there" I couldnt get over the fact that I was seeing and hearing her in person.

I became a stan early 2011 so I didn't have a lot to experience in real time. The Your Body video still blows me away tho. And 2013 was just overall amazing.

Edit: Oh, the 2015 NBA performance was pretty epic too. moo1

4 hours ago, COOKIES said:

For me it was when the Intro of the Stripped tour started. I was 13 at the time and super excited. I remember just thinking the whole time "she is right there" I couldnt get over the fact that I was seeing and hearing her in person.

Omg you'e so lucky oprah1 where did u see her

4 hours ago, Kirjava said:

I became a stan early 2011 so I didn't have a lot to experience in real time. The Your Body video still blows me away tho. And 2013 was just overall amazing.

Edit: Oh, the 2015 NBA performance was pretty epic too. moo1

Omg yes the nba 😍 and 2013 was epic with the dwuw performance

Watching the entire Stripped era unfold, and then of course seeing her live on the Back To Basics tour. I was pretty hyped for Bionic until the drama overshadowed it. Lotus, meh. I really had to convince myself to love it.

The most exciting moment or at least the one that I remeber first is when Bionic leak a week or two weeks earlier, I remember hearing song by song and when im hear Desnudate for the first time i really get an instantly orgasm! haha, great album great memories till the gaga/perez thing and the the tour canceled and the video from woohoo canceled and the era was over.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.