Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Madonna

The difference between Godele and Hitlor...

8 minutes ago, Reputation said:

ADull 1 word-

R
E
T
I
R
E

She's literally 1.5 years older than Taylor ny12 

I'm sure Adele could teach Taylor a thing or two about breath control and just singing in general ny2 

6 minutes ago, Kenya said:

She's literally 1.5 years older than Taylor ny12 

I'm sure Adele could teach Taylor a thing or two about breath control and just singing in general ny2 

And i mean he is coming for Adele's stage presence(which she has, she gets standing ovations everytime she performs) yet he stans Ed Sheeran ny4

17 hours ago, Princess Aurora said:

I love both artists yas2 I own all their CD's even some of your faves such as : Natalia,Skye,Madonna,Destiny's,Beyoncé,JLO and Lana moo1 I own 381 CDs so 

I don't know what this part has got to do with the thread but slay a bit sis yas2 I need shelves for my CDs cry6 

Just now, Modern Woman said:

I don't know what this part has got to do with the thread but slay a bit sis yas2 I need shelves for my CDs cry6 

Yeah I know but anyway I put most of them in a furniture but since it was too good I put them some in a couple of boxes and most of them are deluxe or Japanese editions so think about how much I spent from 2004 till now rip4 

2 hours ago, Princess Aurora said:

Yeah I know but anyway I put most of them in a furniture but since it was too good I put them some in a couple of boxes and most of them are deluxe or Japanese editions so think about how much I spent from 2004 till now rip4 

Thousands of pounds probably yas2 

6 minutes ago, Modern Woman said:

Thousands of pounds probably yas2 

A lot, I paid 35 Euros each for a couple of imported CDs from Japan rip4, some others were Christmas or Birthday gifts or my best friend from the UK and another cousin gave me their CDs they were about to give away so I completed some discographies thanks to them moo1 . One time my class for my 18th birthday bought me an album that costs around 90£ and even Today my cousin bought me a Bjork album for my birthday since they know I'm a music maniac, I love my family at times lmfao2 

7 minutes ago, Simón. said:

So in 8 years Rihanna is a legend? yas2

Well with her impact, success critically and commercially, her influence on music and pop culture in general, yes Rihanna will be seen as a musical legend.

32 minutes ago, Princess Aurora said:

A lot, I paid 35 Euros each for a couple of imported CDs from Japan rip4, some others were Christmas or Birthday gifts or my best friend from the UK and another cousin gave me their CDs they were about to give away so I completed some discographies thanks to them moo1 . One time my class for my 18th birthday bought me an album that costs around 90£ and even Today my cousin bought me a Bjork album for my birthday since they know I'm a music maniac, I love my family at times lmfao2 

jj4 What is so special about these albums that cost ££££?

1 minute ago, Modern Woman said:

jj4 What is so special about these albums that cost ££££?

Because they're exclusive version, basically they have four bonus songs + a DVD with music videos and special interviews and they're also limited, other version only have the obi strip with a bonus track or two 

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.