Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Madonna

The difference between Godele and Hitlor...

Two of the best selling females of this century who are both also Grammy favorites. rav2 

Let's zoom in on these two divas and what separates them, shall we?

1. Song's about their Ex's:

Hitlor:

Adele:

2. Vocal talent

Failor:

...mediocre through and through...

Slaydele:

3. Personality

Adele:

Hitlor:

aaaaaannnnnnddddd most importantly.... rav2 

4. Winning against superior black artists because of the racist Grammy committee

Humble queen Adele:

Narcissistic and racist diva, Hitlor Swift:

Displaying the epitome white supremacy and even SLAMMING another black artist in the process while self-applauding herself on her achievement. FUCKING CUNT.

Just now, Princess Aurora said:

I love both artists yas2 I own all their CD's even some of your faves such as : Natalia,Skye,Madonna,Destiny's,Beyoncé,JLO and Lana moo1 I own 381 CDs so 

Yeah but one is a racist and the other one isn't. moo3

4 hours ago, LaToya Jackson said:

Yeah but one is a racist and the other one isn't. moo3

The only ''racist'' things she did were the cultural appropiation things in her videos just like my other faves did or touching The Weeknd's hair at a party when she was drunk which is wrong and even weird of course , some of them even openly said the N word and got away with it just to be honest moo1 

16 minutes ago, Princess Aurora said:

I love both artists yas2 I own all their CD's even some of your faves such as : Natalia,Skye,Madonna,Destiny's,Beyoncé,JLO and Lana moo1 I own 381 CDs so 

So, how big is your house? oprah12

What separates adele from the other pop girls is that she is very authentic, genuine and doesn't feel the need to do too much to get attention.

She doesn't need a gimmick to be interesting.

i loved how my 2 queens stan each other. cry6 

11 minutes ago, LaToya Jackson said:

rip3 That's not how it works...

well that's the only way how to deal with you because I can't argue with you at all, you get so defensive and don't give me the chance to tell my opinion or hear different opinions how am I supposed to act ? Being nice with everyone especially people like you is the only solution

Risultati immagini per latoya jackson gif

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.