Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Holiest Dreams

End Game is already almost top 40 on US Pop Radio

Just now, SWINΞ said:

Isn’t the whole album out for steaming on Friday?

I don't believe that we've had any confirmation that it will be but if she isn't going to release it she should at least release this single. sia1

3 minutes ago, Juinae said:

I don't believe that we've had any confirmation that it will be but if she isn't going to release it she should at least release this single. sia1

Istg I read a thread the other day that confirmed it was being released Friday. I must have dreamed it sorry1 

I mentioned this yesterday, that Program Directors were adding the song. It's not uncommon for a label to send a song out for consideration and stations pick it up.

Timing may be the only reason why it has not been officially announced. 

3 hours ago, Jony said:

It has become my favorite by far, the 'big reputation' parts are everything ahhh. Hope it receives a video soon (and not by kahn)

I’m like... 99.9% sure Kahn will direct all her videos this era wendy3 he was at the shoot of whatever she was shooting in London a month ago.

His work, while it’s good, is getting tiresome though. She needs to venture out with other directors (Mark Romanek would be great, he did SIO).

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.