Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Aidan.

Florence + The Machine to return in 2018, new material on the way, shows, etc

She'll be headlining Melt Festival with The xx

Florence + The Machine look set to return next year, having been announced to headline Melt Festival 2018.

Having dropped their acclaimed third album ‘How Big, How Blue, How Beautiful’ in 2015 before stepping in to headline Glastonbury in place of Foo Fighters, Florence Welch and co’s last major shows were at festivals in 2016 – including British Summer Time where she was supported by Kendrick Lamar.

Fans are now eagerly awaiting news of UK live dates, along with the release of new material. Speaking to the Telegraph about her upcoming fourth album earlier this year, Welch said that she’d be exploring the “black hole” she fell into with alcohol and upheaval after splitting with boyfriend James Nesbitt in 2014.

http://www.nme.com/news/music/florence-machine-return-2018-tour-new-album-melt-festival-2159207?utm_content=manual&utm_campaign=socialflow&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_term=nme

3 minutes ago, Americunt said:

Pretty much what was expected. She's been in and out of the studio for over a year now with more than a few people.

I can't wait - She always delivers so I'm curious to see where this album goes. Also hoping I'll finally see her live jj4

On 11/15/2017 at 10:04 PM, Aidan. said:

Welch said that she’d be exploring the “black hole” she fell into with alcohol and upheaval after splitting with boyfriend James Nesbitt in 2014.

Ok now wait this part confuses me because wasn't HBHBHB about this

I love HBHBHB but it didn't top Ceremonials for me. However, all the songs she's released post HBHBHB are absolutely incredible. Wish That You Were Here and that Final Fantasy EP. Hope the new album is more along the lines of WTYWH and Too Much Is Never Enough.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.