Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Aidan.

Florence + The Machine to return in 2018, new material on the way, shows, etc

5 hours ago, Modern Woman said:

I've kind of unstanned her. Her vocals are too much and her lyrics are repetitive jj4 

Ikr especially on the last album jj4 Too much screaming and she really seems to sing about water, ships etc., doesn’t she jj4 

47 minutes ago, Urbi said:

Ikr especially on the last album jj4 Too much screaming and she really seems to sing about water, ships etc., doesn’t she jj4 

Well, I get this... she can be too much. giveup1No wonder my fave on that album was Various Wigs & Scalps.

2 hours ago, Systemagic said:

Well, I get this... she can be too much. giveup1No wonder my fave on that album was Various Wigs & Scalps.

My fave is St Jude - a masterpiece. Such a shame it is on the same album as Shit To Wreck

On 21 November 2017 at 11:49 PM, Urbi said:

jj4 She even said her producer (or maybe co-writer) told her NOT to write about water on HBHBHB and yet Ship To Wreck was the 2nd single and Queen of Peace the 3rd fall8 Her vocals are best when she's being lowkey - Breaking Down is THAT song cry7 

On 11/21/2017 at 7:42 PM, Systemagic said:

Various Wigs & Scalps.

Ah yes I can't believe she did THAT cry7

On 11/23/2017 at 0:02 PM, Modern Woman said:

Breaking Down is THAT song cry7 

Accurate cry7 I have the Breaking Down radio promo CD rip2

41 minutes ago, Systemagic said:

She can't believe it either, watch her trying very hard to explain it cry6

I've always taken the info in this interview as why she didn't perform the song til the very end of the tour rip2

12 hours ago, Aidan. said:

Ah yes I can't believe she did THAT cry7

Accurate cry7 I have the Breaking Down radio promo CD rip2

She sent that to radio? fall8 She was really serving singles during the Ceremonials era.

10 hours ago, Modern Woman said:

She sent that to radio? fall8 She was really serving singles during the Ceremonials era.

Yeah she did. It's why there's a promo video too. The version on the CD is a radio edit fall8

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.