Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Simón.

Country ranking based on WW Reputation

1 hour ago, ShutUpRae said:

thats not what was implied ;)

The poll is literally about people’s perceptions of different countries, so it’s completely valid and your previous comment was stupid beyond definition 

1 hour ago, Gemma Collins said:

The poll is literally about people’s perceptions of different countries, so it’s completely valid and your previous comment was stupid beyond definition 

Yea but i was saying the reason they are at that spot is because of what their country does, not that their country does what it does just for polls. So it's completely invalid and you have reading comprehension issues.

7 hours ago, ShutUpRae said:

Yea but i was saying the reason they are at that spot is because of what their country does, not that their country does what it does just for polls. So it's completely invalid and you have reading comprehension issues.

You’ve taken my comment so literally lmfao. this poll is about their standing in the world based on the worlds perception of them. This poll is INFORMED by what they do, including all these things you’ve already mentioned. The poll is relative to your comment about them doing things to change said perception and is literal evidence of this? It’s stupid to assume that a country would merely do these things purely for reputation when actually it’s probably because there’s an issue way beyond that and people were dying? lol. 

How ironic for you to say that when you’re struggling to make a correlation between ‘trying to look good to the rest of the world’ and a poll on ‘global reputation’

14 hours ago, Gemma Collins said:

You’ve taken my comment so literally lmfao. this poll is about their standing in the world based on the worlds perception of them. This poll is INFORMED by what they do, including all these things you’ve already mentioned. The poll is relative to your comment about them doing things to change said perception and is literal evidence of this? It’s stupid to assume that a country would merely do these things purely for reputation when actually it’s probably because there’s an issue way beyond that and people were dying? lol. 

How ironic for you to say that when you’re struggling to make a correlation between ‘trying to look good to the rest of the world’ and a poll on ‘global reputation’

no im saying they are perceived that way because of those things not that they do those things to be perceived that way theres a difference.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.