Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Slasher

It's been 24 years since Christina joined the cast of Mickey Mouse Club!

Just now, Princess Aurora said:

I know but I meant to say like right now bey1 but yeah I can see thah her natural hair is straight

I'd rather have straight hair from her this era. I'm tired of the basic curls. moo1  They were cute during B2B, but I'm here for the new look she teased mess1

1 minute ago, Princess Aurora said:

I loved this look tbh, I hope the new era will have this style 

She had a similar boss-ass-bitch look for her Lipsync battle cameo too (airing in January), so hopefully this is the general idea for how she'll look during X6's rollout bey5

Just now, Kirjava said:

She had a similar boss-ass-bitch look for her Lipsync battle cameo too (airing in January), so hopefully this is the general idea for how she'll look during X6's rollout bey5

OMG so true, I'm living for it cry6 I'm wondering what the album is gonna sound like though rav2 

1 minute ago, Princess Aurora said:

OMG so true, I'm living for it cry6 I'm wondering what the album is gonna sound like though rav2 

Well, from the producers/collabs she's teased (and the ones confirmed to have worked with her) most likely R'n'B, soul with some urban. moo1

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.