Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Jae

reputation // First Listen

9. Getaway Car

No flaws found! (except maybe the way she sung the second verse a lil) but wow I truly loved this one, I think it just became my total favorite up to this point. Fucking Queen. yas1cry3cry9cry1

11/10

1 minute ago, Javi said:

10. King Of My Heart

Oh wow dead2 The only part I kinda liked were the verses.... couldn't get into this one at alllll, mostly cause of all the effects on her voice. Damn. dead2

2/10

clap1

king of my heart slays clap1kylie2

11 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

it belongs in the trash aka Ed's album(s)

I agree divide is not pretty but do not slander his other works! lbr the only reason you dislike end game is because she collabed with two males you don't particularly like but it's a good song

2 minutes ago, Javi said:

10. King Of My Heart

Oh wow dead2 The only part I kinda liked were the verses.... couldn't get into this one at alllll, mostly cause of all the effects on her voice. Damn. dead2

2/10

thank you. most overrated song of reputation yes?

3 minutes ago, Javi said:

10. King Of My Heart

2/10

Just now, Masaaku said:

clap1

king of my heart slays clap1kylie2

its more of a 4 for me. its less than average imo.

1 minute ago, RepuTAYtion said:

Dancing with our hands tied is the best and you have to agree please 

eh more like a 7 or 8 than a 10

Just now, Chapman. said:

I agree divide is not pretty but do not slander his other works! lbr the only reason you dislike end game is because she collabed with two males you don't particularly like but it's a good song

everything he does i dont like moo4 

9 minutes ago, Javi said:

9. Getaway Car

No flaws found! (except maybe the way she sung the second verse a lil) but wow I truly loved this one, I think it just became my total favorite up to this point. Fucking Queen. yas1cry3cry9cry1

11/10

I'm glad you loved this one because it's my favorite one 

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.