Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Brightflower

My Love Is Your Love Turns 19!

An iconic R&B album and Whitney's artistic greatest, she took her image and sound to another level, achieving success while at the same time remianing classic Whitney. The tracklist to this amazing record:

Track listing

No. Title Writer(s) Producer(s) Length
1. "It's Not Right, But It's Okay" Rodney Jerkins, Fred Jerkins III, LaShawn Daniels, Isaac Phillips, Toni Estes Rodney Jerkins 4:52
2. "Heartbreak Hotel" (featuring Faith Evans and Kelly Price) Kenneth Karlin, Tamara Savage, Carsten Schack Soulshock and Karlin 4:41
3. "My Love Is Your Love" Wyclef Jean, Jerry "Wonder" Duplessis Wyclef Jean, Jerry "Wonder" Duplessis 4:20
4. "When You Believe" (duet with Mariah Carey; from The Prince of Egypt) Stephen Schwartz (additional music by Babyface) Babyface 4:32
5. "If I Told You That" Rodney Jerkins, Fred Jerkins III, LaShawn Daniels, Toni Estes Rodney Jerkins 4:37
6. "In My Business" (featuring Missy "Misdemeanor" Elliott) Missy Elliott, Kelvin "K.B." Bradshaw, Lloyd "Spec" Turner Missy Elliott, Kelvin "K.B." Bradshaw, Lloyd "Spec" Turner 3:27
7. "I Learned from the Best" Diane Warren David Foster 4:21
8. "Oh Yes" Missy Elliott, Kelvin "K.B." Bradshaw, Lloyd "Spec" Turner Missy Elliott, Kelvin "K.B." Bradshaw, Lloyd "Spec" Turner 6:47
9. "Get It Back" Rodney Jerkins, Fred Jerkins III, LaShawn Daniels, Toni Estes Rodney Jerkins 4:53
10. "Until You Come Back" Babyface, Daryl Simmons Babyface 4:52
11. "I Bow Out" Diane Warren Babyface, Rodney Jerkins 4:31
12. "You'll Never Stand Alone" Diane Warren Babyface 4:21
13. "I Was Made to Love Him" (Hidden track)
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.