Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

secret

Why is this bitch still a thing

3 hours ago, Modern Woman said:

Missy Elliot outsold jj2 

Or should I say, Missy Elliot sold jj2 

Missy Elliot is superior but afaic isn't Lil Kim a rap artist while Missy is more hip hop. I haven't got much into Lil but I suppose they both did rap and hip hop at some point. However, Missy has an amazing discography 

8 hours ago, Kenny Mccormick said:

First of all she fucked up her face and bleached her skin 

and now she’s releasing shit songs and shit music videos  where she can’t sing one line without auto tune and basically talking over the track not even rapping 

boring ass irrelevant bitch 

I scream SO HARD when she calls her self queen B 

theres only one queen b hon and that’s beyonce 

Are you really calling out someone for bleaching their skin with MJ in your awards Michael%20Jackson.png and stanning for Beyonce?

5 minutes ago, Kenny Mccormick said:

MJ had a skin disease sweetie he didn’t bleach his skin out of nowhere 

and lmao at you bashing Lil Kim meanwhile having that racist bitch Cardi B in your awards you'd rather stan for someone who's called black women roaches than Lil Kim lol Cardi%20B.png 

4 hours ago, Kenny Mccormick said:

Slumber party’s mv is better than any mv madonna has released recently and glory shits on MDNA & Rebel heart 

shock2 I’d also rather not take advice from someone called @Milk

I love the change of topic from “auto tune filled songs” to “which album is better” mhm k

3 hours ago, Simón. said:

Not a britbot coming for someone because they are using autotune. I've honestly seen everything now lmfao2lmfao2lmfao2

Got the same reaction when you called her untalented once, a rhat stan lmfao1

16 hours ago, Kenny Mccormick said:

anyways that doesn’t give her an excuse to release shitty music videos with songs that are filled with auto tune lmfao2

14 hours ago, Milk said:

you stan Britney sweetie you don't have the right to speak on these topics file1

12 hours ago, Kenny Mccormick said:

Slumber party’s mv is better than any mv madonna has released recently and glory shits on MDNA & Rebel heart 

shock2 I’d also rather not take advice from someone called @Milk

8 hours ago, Milk said:

I love the change of topic from “auto tune filled songs” to “which album is better” mhm k

I love how you avoided the mv thing , name one britney song ( not myah )  that is filled with auto tune 

8 hours ago, jdpm1991 said:

and lmao at you bashing Lil Kim meanwhile having that racist bitch Cardi B in your awards you'd rather stan for someone who's called black women roaches than Lil Kim lol Cardi%20B.png 

http://www.xxlmag.com/video/2017/08/cardi-b-defends-use-the-word-roach/

At least she’s proud of her skin color & doesn’t change it 

she can also rap much better than lil shit 

1 hour ago, Kenny Mccormick said:

I love how you avoided the mv thing , name one britney song ( not myah )  that is filled with auto tune 

Literally every single one, okay I’ll stop arguing with kids have fun I guess!

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.