Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Nino

Paramore: Fake Happy [OFFICIAL VIDEO]

• yelyahwilliamsi walked around forever and a day, wearing sequins and looking like a mermaid superhero. i danced with strangers, got yelled at by a construction worker, hugged a time traveler... all the while looking p damn carefree. 
    in my mind, i was anxious and really self-conscious. we didn’t even write the treatment around that, it just was the reality of filming Fake Happy on the streets of one of the busiest cities in the world. the only moment that any underlying emotion (other than “happy”) is apparent is at the very end...
    @zacfarro directed the video. he conceptualized it and insisted we shoot it on film. very proud of him. proud of me for not giving a shit that im the only one in this video. we made another something we love for the band we grew up in. i love @paramore. (link in our band bio).

after laughter and paramore are the epitome of 2017  cry3

i love this band so much 

the only moment that any underlying emotion (other than “happy”) is apparent is at the very end...

ny3 almost teared up during that scene. pretending to be OKAY each and every day just for the mask to fall down eventually it's so exhausting ny3 

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.