Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Simón.

Fenty Beauty is one of the Best Inventions 2017 by TIME

Between sold-out display and viral reviews, Rihanna’s Fenty Beauty hardly needs more accolades. Ever since the singer launched her makeup line, fans have been shouting out the inclusive shade range and cool products nonstop. From red lipsticks to soft-focus foundations, the brand has delivered on every single release. And now, it's been recognized in a major way by Time magazine, thanks to its spot on the 25 Best Inventions of 2017 list.

The award will make complete sense to anyone who's picked up one of Fenty's Match Stix or Gloss Bombs, but if you haven't gotten around to checking out Rihanna's take on makeup yet, it's a sign that you definitely should.

"I never could have anticipated the emotional connection that women are having with the products and the brand as a whole," Rihanna told the publication. "Some are finding their shade of foundation for the first time, getting emotional at the counter. That’s something I will never get over."

https://www.teenvogue.com/story/rihanna-fenty-beauty-time-best-invention-award

18 minutes ago, NicoleRichiePurpleHair.jpg said:

Wonderful inclusive brand deserving of all its success, so glad to see a woman of color breaking boundaries in a relatively uncharted industry. This will be the beginning of a beauty revolution, bookmark me.

You are the Fenty Beauty of rep 

Just now, LaToya Jackson said:

What the hell is she talking about? jj4 

She thought the song was about toxic shock syndrome for some reason, honestly though your guess is as good as mine rip2 

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.