Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Jony

Disney streaming service will be priced 'substantially below' Netflix

ap_17219645815970_wide-9080f0466b2876685bfd607dae22e783b7afddbc-s900-c85.jpg

During Disney's latest quarterly earnings call, company chairman and CEO Bob Iger mentioned that its upcoming, exclusive streaming service will have a monthly subscription cost at an amount that's "substantially below" the price of rival Netflix. Disney has been dropping tidbits about its upcoming 2019 streaming service over the past few weeks, but had not yet hinted at how much the service will cost subscribers. 

Source

That's good but I'm still over this annoying fragmentation when it comes to movie/tv streaming dead1 Nobody wants to subscribe to 57 different services in order to have access to decent content jj3 Hope they just put everything on Hulu if they indeed buy 21st Century Fox's assets and become the majority shareholder, or at least offer it as an inexpensive add-on jj4 I like Amazon's approach with the HBO, Showtime, Starz etc 'channels' on prime video

5 minutes ago, Juinae said:

That's So Raven, Lizzie McGuire, and other golden age Disney shows better be on this. oprah13 And why is it only coming in 2019? interesting1 

They already have an app where you can watch LM and TSR lol. 

On November 17, 2017 at 4:51 PM, Jony said:

That's good but I'm still over this annoying fragmentation when it comes to movie/tv streaming dead1 Nobody wants to subscribe to 57 different services in order to have access to decent content jj3 Hope they just put everything on Hulu if they indeed buy 21st Century Fox's assets and become the majority shareholder, or at least offer it as an inexpensive add-on jj4 I like Amazon's approach with the HBO, Showtime, Starz etc 'channels' on prime video

Wait Amazon Prime has HBO shock1 

Can I watch GOT through there then? shock1 

10 minutes ago, CHANEL #1 said:

Wait Amazon Prime has HBO shock1 

Can I watch GOT through there then? shock1 

Yes, you still pay the standard $15/month on top of prime, but at least it's built-in and you don't need 2 separate apps moo1 Some older HBO shows like Sex and the City and OZ are available on the standard prime tier, without the need of the extra subscription.

2 minutes ago, Jony said:

Yes, you still pay the standard $15/month on top of prime, but at least it's built-in and you don't need 2 separate apps moo1 Some older HBO shows like Sex and the City and OZ are available on the standard prime tier, without the need of the extra subscription.

Oh rip2 my dumbass thinking I got HBO free with my prime rip2 

On 11/17/2017 at 5:46 PM, Juinae said:

That's So Raven, Lizzie McGuire, and other golden age Disney shows better be on this. oprah13 And why is it only coming in 2019? interesting1 

its a graduation gift for me ny3 

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.