Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Savage

Tea on mariah's well-timed illness?

unknown_1.jpeg

This week the start of Mariah Carey's Christmas tour had to be cancelled after she came down with a "bronchial infection", well, at least this is what she told us 

Screen%2BShot%2B2017-11-16%2Bat%2B11.02.08%2BAM.png

What a coincidence, getting sick at the same time ticket sales are slumping?

According to Showbiz 411

Tickets to Carey’s four Christmas shows at the Beacon Theater have gone up on discount services like GoldStar. The first two shows have not sold at all. The second two look a little better now, but the full picture hasn’t yet been seen.

Mariah’s new single, “The Star,” from the Christian based movie of the same name, has sold only 3,400 copies since its release on October 20th. It was met with indifference despite it being a pretty good ballad that shows off Mariah’s famous voice. But there’s been no push from Epic Records, where Mariah signed before LA Reid left the company.

Mariah, pls stop playing these games with your fans, thank u. wendy2 

4 minutes ago, Entea said:

Wait, she's released a new single ellie1

it is a cute song for a soundtrack, honestly i do not expect for a soundtrack song by a 40+ female artist to do that much nowadays anyway.

fact: she sounds good tbh.

12 minutes ago, Emperor Nick said:

Shes not relatable anymore and will no sell again unless she takes a leaf out of Adeles book and starts writing music for the people and not this grand diva rich bitch thing she tries to sell

This.

/EndThread

5 hours ago, Emperor Nick said:

Shes not relatable anymore and will no sell again unless she takes a leaf out of Adeles book and starts writing music for the people and not this grand diva rich bitch thing she tries to sell

She did that with her last album, shut up kunte 

8 hours ago, Satori said:

I mean lbr was this tour every going to actually happen?  No one tours Christmas songs except classical artists and no1currs....

Exactly. That’s why Fatriah was planning to do it. She probably realized halfway through rehearsals that this was going to be another disaster. eve1 

All her Xmas shows of last three years have sold very well. I don't know how reliable showbiz 411 is.

2014 numbers -16,196/16,196 (100%)

2015 numbers - Not available

2016 numbers - 23,392/24,169 (96%)

9 hours ago, HninSi said:

All her Xmas shows of last three years have sold very well. I don't know how reliable showbiz 411 is.

2014 numbers -16,196/16,196 (100%)

2015 numbers - Not available

2016 numbers - 23,392/24,169 (96%)

It literally had a 1/5 Star rating on Netflix...

Sorry but no1curr for the beef cow‘s XMas shit. If anything people watch it to laugh at her epic vocal fails.

2 hours ago, LaToya Jackson said:

It literally had a 1/5 Star rating on Netflix...

Sorry but no1curr for the beef cow‘s XMas shit. If anything people watch it to laugh at her epic vocal fails.

People watch it for #moments like this, which your fave could never have cos she lacks talent.

23 hours ago, RepuTAYtion said:

Honestly I kind of hate her now because I bought $355 worth of tickets for my boyfriend and I to go see her next week and she came up with this weak ass excuse 

That’s terrible. I’d be pissed af too. 

On 19/11/2017 at 9:44 AM, LaToya Jackson said:

Exactly. That’s why Fatriah was planning to do it. She probably realized halfway through rehearsals that this was going to be another disaster. eve1 

dead2dead7 

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.