Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

TomTom

Kesha chart, radio, sales and streaming stats

Just now, Okan said:

Kesha's new songs are charting strange compared to her older songs jj2 longevity hits jj2 

Yes, they always peak so low due to streaming, but have longevity because they are radio hits and that keeps the digital sales stable...

Now Good Old Days has to join the good sis C'Mon (three more weeks)! clap1

2 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

Yes, they always peak so low due to streaming, but have longevity because they are radio hits and that keeps the digital sales stable...

Now Good Old Days has to join the good sis C'Mon (three more weeks)! clap1

Praying was doing relatively good on Spotify at first, I hope Woman follows it because it's looking like GOD won't.

I can't believe but it looks like we are in a better era in 2017-2018 compared to 2012-2013, dr. luke can choke, my girl is back to slay yas2 

4 minutes ago, Okan said:

Praying was doing relatively good on Spotify at first, I hope Woman follows it because it's looking like GOD won't.

I can't believe but it looks like we are in a better era in 2017-2018 compared to 2012-2013, dr. luke can choke, my girl is back to slay yas2 

Well, Praying has 150 million streams on Spotify and Good Old Days 100 million. At least they have both over 100 million streams...

The funny thing is that Praying's streams come mainly from the US, while Good Old Days' streams come mainly from everywhere except the US laughcry1

Yes clap3

Just now, TomTom2288 said:

Good Old Days reached a new peak at #12 on Pop today

yas2yas2yas2yas2 

Get to TOP 10! :D

I hear it ALL the time on the radio now cry4 

8 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

It will tie C'Mon next week in terms of weeks on chart jj2

That's actually surprising because I've only heard C'Mon  MAYBE three or four times on the radio, but I hear GOD at least 2/3 times a day dead4 

Just now, Dan said:

What an achievement dead4 

It actually is. C'Mon charted for 16 weeks. Today's flop pop singles could dream of that (CTTR 15 weeks, Bon Appetit and Perfect Illusion 6 weeks!)

1 minute ago, Dan said:

That's actually surprising because I've only heard C'Mon  MAYBE three or four times on the radio, but I hear GOD at least 2/3 times a day dead4 

I also can't believe that C'Mon was Top 10 on Pop (unlike Good Old Days) because literally nobody remembers it rip4

5 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

It actually is. C'Mon charted for 16 weeks. Today's flop pop singles could dream of that (CTTR 15 weeks, Bon Appetit and Perfect Illusion 6 weeks!)

Not bad then yas2 

5 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

I also can't believe that C'Mon was Top 10 on Pop (unlike Good Old Days) because literally nobody remembers it rip4

That is kind of surprising, but I'm actually surprised that some people do know it. A lot of my friends already knew C'Mon and Crazy Kids (Crazy Kids especially), before I even showed them. 

Just now, Dan said:

Not bad then yas2 

That is kind of surprising, but I'm actually surprised that some people do know it. A lot of my friends already knew C'Mon and Crazy Kids (Crazy Kids especially), before I even showed them. 

rih1rih1rih1

UPDATED the YouTube and Spotify stats!

• Timber and YLIMD officially joined the 1 billion / 100 million views club
  • WRWWR and Take It Off's videos are coming closer to the 100 million mark
  • Good Old Days has more views than Dirty Picture now
  • TiK ToK will reach 200 million streams on Spotify VERY soon
  • Good Old Days has more streams on Spotify than Right Round now
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.