Jump to content

Kesha chart, radio, sales and streaming stats

Recommended Posts

Chris Morlock    44,336
On 11/18/2017 at 2:00 PM, TomTom said:
  •  
  • Deconstructed:      ---

its a shame this amazing body of work didnt chart oprah4 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TomTom    8,538
Just now, Chris Morlock said:

its a shame this amazing body of work didnt chart oprah4 

I know oprah4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chris Morlock    44,336
Just now, TomTom said:

I know oprah4

#JusticeForTheOriginalOldFlames oprah4 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TomTom    8,538
1 minute ago, Chris Morlock said:

@TomTom i can look on her youtube videos so you can update those if you'd like.

I updated yesterday jj2

See "Last updated" below

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chris Morlock    44,336
Just now, TomTom said:

I updated yesterday jj2

See "Last updated" below

i- fall5 

the thread looked like it hasnt been touched for months fall5 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TomTom    8,538
Just now, Chris Morlock said:

i- fall5 

lmfao1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chris Morlock    44,336
On 11/18/2017 at 2:00 PM, TomTom said:

Best Day:                                           413k views

its now at 427,915

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TomTom    8,538
Just now, Chris Morlock said:

its now at 427,915

I know, but I usually update these every three months because it would be too much effort otherwise fall1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TomTom    8,538
6 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

the thread looked like it hasnt been touched for months fall5 

It looks like that because nobody ever replies here, but I actually update this regularly rip4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chris Morlock    44,336
11 minutes ago, TomTom said:

It looks like that because nobody ever replies here, but I actually update this regularly rip4

not to sound like a bitch but i guess you could post a separate update while updating the OP.

kinda like how ive done with the Discog Thread.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TomTom    8,538
2 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

not to sound like a bitch but i guess you could post a separate update while updating the OP.

kinda like how ive done with the Discog Thread.

Go back to the bottom half of the second page and then you see why I stopped doing that rip4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chris Morlock    44,336
Just now, TomTom said:

Go back to the bottom half of the second page and then you see why I stopped doing that rip4

wow i-

istg im not this blind.m4a

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×