Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

TomTom

Kesha chart, radio, sales and streaming stats

13 hours ago, TomTom said:

I found this article that explains in detail what HAC is and why it is so important. The article even mentions Good Old Days kesha5

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-features/adult-contemporary-radio-hits-millennials-724945/

Interesting thank you, the radio world is still largerly unknown to me but now I understand why there are so many different "secondary" charts

On 11/18/2017 at 2:00 PM, TomTom said:
  • Timber:                              1.153    billion views
  • TiK ToK:                                489.2 million views
  • Die Young:                           146    million views

the spaces between the top 3 fall8 

6 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

whens the next update? whit1 

I updated the RH radio positions every week, but it will probably take some time until the next full update because there hasn't really been a new milestone streaming-wise recently.

3 minutes ago, TomTom said:

I updated the RH radio positions every week, but it will probably take some time until the next full update because there hasn't really been a new milestone streaming-wise recently.

has the last update really been Halloween fall1 

2 hours ago, Chris Morlock said:

has the last update really been Halloween fall1 

That's less than a month. There's no point in updating a whole lot of streaming stats that nobody reads anyway every week when no particular milestone has been reached.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.