Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Jon.

Limited BTSxAMAs Merch Released for Historic First US Awards Show Performance

BTS x AMAS Pins and Patches Collection

BTS will continue to achieve crossover success in America with their first televised U.S. performance of “DNA” at the American Music Awards on Nov. 19. So the award ceremony decided to commemorate the historic occasion with a set of merchandise that any ARMY would appreciate.

The set is comprised of three custom pins and three custom patches, which can be bought in three different packs: a pins pack, a patches pack and an ARMY pack, which contains all six items. Individual pins and patches are also available. 

BTS x AMAS Pins and Patches Collection

The merchandise will go on sale at ShopAMAs.com, which will have free shipping in the U.S.

Source

1 hour ago, Anna-wa said:

I thought @Vilppu didn't like BTS confused1 

1 hour ago, Vilppu said:

He doesn't, this kind of "a kpop stan surely likes ALL groups" mindset is completely inaccurate. 

I saw you posting in the BTS thread so that's why I @'d you! It had nothing to do with that mentality btw

21 minutes ago, Jon. said:

I saw you posting in the BTS thread so that's why I @'d you! It had nothing to do with that mentality btw

I remember being mentioned in their artist thread and I'm pretty sure I posted something shady there nn.

I didn't mean you specifically btw, it's just that many people who know next to nothing about kpop are so quick with their "it all sounds the same!!!" nonsense, it can just get pretty tiring. 

1 minute ago, Vilppu said:

I remember being mentioned in their artist thread and I'm pretty sure I posted something shady there nn.

I didn't mean you specifically btw, it's just that many people who know next to nothing about kpop are so quick with their "it all sounds the same!!!" nonsense, it can just get pretty tiring. 

I'm sorry about that nnn.

But yeah, I agree with you on that though giveup1

Just now, Jon. said:

I'm sorry about that nnn.

But yeah, I agree with you on that though giveup1

No need to be, it's totally alright! Even if I don't like BTS, I'm happy that kpop is getting more exposure overseas. 

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.