Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

frankgutz

Lady Gaga | The Cure @ AMAS 2017

2 minutes ago, Dangerous Jim said:

God what was the point fall2 

1 minute ago, CalixSpurius said:

I really thought she was going to perform a new song. It seems pointless to perform a 7 month old dead single. 

Keep promoting the tour, her brand + Spotify/streaming

Theres no point of releasing something new rn since the xmas freeze is coming, so radios wont be playing non xmas songs, it would tank and wouldnt be a smart idea, this way she keeps the hype on her for LG6 and ASIB soundtrack, so yeah im ok with that, its not like shes nowhere of the public eye

Aaaaaaand the song is really beautiful, im glad she did it

4 minutes ago, CalixSpurius said:

I really thought she was going to perform a new song. It seems pointless to perform a 7 month old dead single. 

btw, all the "news" came from twitter accounts, we all know should know by now what happens when we believe rumors coming from insiders of Twitter lol, specially when its about Gaga and monsters spread this rumors lol

17 minutes ago, Dangerous Jim said:

God what was the point fall2 

There was no point other than keeping her on the spotlight. Nothing more. 

I'm still cackling at monsters swearing she'd release Dancing In Circles, and that there was even a video shot already laughcry1

11 minutes ago, CalixSpurius said:

how did you STILL think so rip2 after every tweet the AMAs put out specifically saying she was doing The Cure and her own tweets and her choreographer explicitly stating she was doing The Cure, it's your own fault for the expectation sis tbh fall7 

And, as for the promo it's mostly because there's been NO other award shows or ceremonies where she got nominations or had time to to actually perform at.

As well as planning and rehearsing a tour, doing other brand deals she will have agreed on, reshoots for ASIB, finalising the soundtrack and overseeing the editing of the movie with bradley too, and she's had bad fibromyalgia flare ups and now starting a new album, So this was the first real opportunity she's had really to promo it. It makes perfect logical sense to promote it this once to keep her momentum going really in streaming (and judging by her attitude towards social media and streaming lately, she's planning on becoming a more modern artist now making her insta and spotify reach bigger for the LG6 era in 2018/19). Y'all forgetting other artists do this all the time too, i mean half the nominations in the show tonight and the VMAs were almost 10 months old and got performances and shit rip4 it's normal

Why people believe some random Twitter accounts is beyond me rip3 It was kinda obvious that she won't release a new single right before Christmas. Not to mention that she'll be releasing the first single off the ASIB soundtrack in early 2018. 

It was a cute performance jj2 

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.