Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

mercury.co.uk

Gaga confirms there was never "any plans" for a The Cure music video

11 minutes ago, Courtney Love said:

Ty for letting us know seven months later

lol i thught it was lowkey obvious since she never said anything

9 minutes ago, Jake said:

Making a lyric video but having no video is like so foul jj4 .. Song issa bop, deserved a nice video

and yes, it deserved the video

The fact those lyrics were writter for her already dead friend Sonja gets me emotional tbh, the lyric is really beautiful tbh, the line Ill fix u with my love, ugh, breaks my heart tbhcry8

9 minutes ago, Jake said:

Making a lyric video but having no video is like so foul jj4 .. Song issa bop, deserved a nice video

the song got so popular here in the UK that the music channels on TV started playing the non-legible fucking lyric video for god sake jj3 and the song was in the top 20 of our itunes for almost 5 months in a row after the release too jj3 shame she never made a video even just a simple cute one of like footage of her and her friends at coachella and shit (since it was the summer after all and a "festival" visual would've went down well during festival season) and did like one or two brief tv appearances. 

1 hour ago, Harry Styles said:

the song got so popular here in the UK that the music channels on TV started playing the non-legible fucking lyric video for god sake jj3 and the song was in the top 20 of our itunes for almost 5 months in a row after the release too jj3 shame she never made a video even just a simple cute one of like footage of her and her friends at coachella and shit (since it was the summer after all and a "festival" visual would've went down well during festival season) and did like one or two brief tv appearances. 

Cant believe UK were stanning her so hard, it honestly deserved better

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.