Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

LÉON

Remember when a basic no1curr British band blocked Britney & Madge from no.1?

On 20 November 2017 at 3:21 PM, Dangerous Jim said:

People in the UK in 2017 probably still care about Busted more than Britney unfortunately

And Steps jj4 

On 21 November 2017 at 6:36 PM, Emperor Nick said:

Busted were fucking huge at that time um1 dont call them basic no1currs because YOU havent heard of them and YOU havent done your research sweetie, thats called ignorance

Nick, this is Dash My Wig you're talking to jj4 Ofc I've heard of them jj4 They're a no1curr on this forum, though 

14 hours ago, Princess Aurora said:

OMG Steps rip3 The Way You Make Me Feel is my favorite by them rip4 

It's* jj2 And that's my fave too yas2 I used to stan them when I was a young'un, I bought their GH with a WHSmith voucher when it came out in Christmas 2001 and I remember bopping to it in the kitchen of some relative's house - the writing [was] on the wall.zip jj2 

2 hours ago, Modern Woman said:

It's* jj2 And that's my fave too yas2 I used to stan them when I was a young'un, I bought their GH with a WHSmith voucher when it came out in Christmas 2001 and I remember bopping to it in the kitchen of some relative's house - the writing [was] on the wall.zip jj2 

Oh Wow, they weren't popular over here but I only listened to the album Buzz and since I'm a huge fan of teen pop music well you can notice that moo1 I really liked their style a lot

4 hours ago, Princess Aurora said:

Oh Wow, they weren't popular over here but I only listened to the album Buzz and since I'm a huge fan of teen pop music well you can notice that moo1 I really liked their style a lot

I can't listen to them now aside from that one song jj4 Do you also like early Kylie then?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.