Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Freaky Prince

Anitta & J Balvin - Downtown | Official Music Video

UGH ITS PERFECTION cry2 

i love that the song is such a BOP but it's also very chill bey6 maybe it wouldve been more of a BANGER if the instrumental went harder in the chorus, but after having it on repeat for hours, i think the more laid back chorus works because it makes the song more sensual bey6  

and that video fall3 she's so damn sexy. and j balvin looks so damn better with his regular black, short hair fall3 

ugh, i love it when my fav artists collab. cry2 I think this tops Paradihna and Si O No (ft Maluma) cry2 i dont think she'll ever top sua cara tho cause that's like an amendment in the bible of pop ny3 

PLEASE LET THIS BE HER BREAKTHROUGH HIT IN THE SPANISH SPEAKING WORLD. cry2 

Im so excited for her because you can tell her label is COMING with the promo cry2 

im so glad she didnt waste much coins on Will I See You and Is It For Me cause lbr, those 2 songs were meh eve1 give me them SPANISH AND PORTUGUESE BOPS SIS cry2 FUCK ENGLISH ny8 

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.