Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Savage

If Beyoncé was the one who paid the tribute to Whitney..

Queen B would have slayed the fuck out of every song..  her tone suits Whitney's songs more than xtina's... the fucking clarity... her not being nervous, shaken or phased by noise around her will always have me SHOOK..

Xtina's voice is so strong and usually hard to control, add nervousness to the mix and you will have a mess on stage, that's exactly what i felt when i watched her performance (click here if u missed it), i noticed she was nervous af, so i won't tear her a new one, especially knowing Whitney's songs are hard to sing live and u will never win since the expectations are usually overwhelmingly-high when you are singing a Whitney song, i understand,  i'm glad we still have female artists out there who can still sing beautifully live, i personally just think Bey is the best option out of the FOTP faves to pay a tribute to WH

Anyway here's a young Xtina slaying tf out of a whitney-approved rendition of  "Run to you"..

3 minutes ago, Aleco said:

what????  Xtina have a better voice, better control and she can sing many diferent ways, Beyonce sing every song the same. Respect her as an artist but Xtina is way better.

Never. Nope. 

Just now, Philip said:

Beyonce didn’t even try the hard IWALY notes ny12 

I love Bey but she wouldn’t do a better job ny12 

B didn't perform the song in its entirety, so we can't judge if she can or she can not, so your whole argument is invalid. Bloop.

We have seen xtina perform IWALY hours ago and let's just say we weren't that impressed. 

2 minutes ago, Entea said:

It's a bit disrespectful that every pop tribute has to be rivalry and competition awk1

28 minutes ago, BEAUX said:

i noticed she was nervous af, so i won't tear her a new one, especially knowing Whitney's songs are hard to sing live and u will never win since the expectations are usually overwhelmingly-high when you are singing a Whitney song, i understand i'm glad we still have female artists out there who can still sing beautifully live.

3 minutes ago, BEAUX said:

This wasn't directed at you, it's just that ever since Xtina performed I've been seeing nothing but hate for her performance and it's just unnecessary awk1

At least you acknowledge ha wub1

3 minutes ago, Entea said:

This wasn't directed at you, it's just that ever since Xtina performed I've been seeing nothing but hate for her performance and it's just unnecessary awk1

At least you acknowledge ha wub1

wub1 

8 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

Even with a pre-recorded audio (as Beyonce usually does), I'm not so sure she could come close to Christina's LIVE rendition. bey2 

Xtina's wasn't completely live, she lip-synced in her 'live' performance, the end of 'i have nothing' is noticeably lipped. take a look at the comments under the video, people hated it. ny14 

Bey's was 100% live, you can hear her breath in the mic. bey1 

4 minutes ago, BEAUX said:

Xtina's wasn't completely live, she lip-synced in her 'live' performance, the end of 'i have nothing' is noticeably lipped. take a look at the comments under the video, people hated it. ny14 

Bey's was 100% live, you can hear her breath in the mic. bey1 

Oh, look at you calling out 10 seconds of pre-recorded vocals when Beyonce is known to pre-record her entire performances from beginning to end at all high profile award show performances. The Super Bowl, Inauguration national anthem, etc. Once again, please don't comment on another singer's live techniques when yours doesn't have the balls to do it live at all. 

And sis I just heard Beyonce's rendition from the Ms. Carter tour...nope, not as good as Xtina. That voice needs some meat and bones girl. Ha thin voice is not suited well on that song. Just my take tho. nat2 

52 minutes ago, Aleco said:

what????  Xtina have a better voice, better control and she can sing many diferent ways, Beyonce sing every song the same. Respect her as an artist but Xtina is way better.

THE DELUSION brit14

you can prefer xtina's tone or the way she interprets her songs, sure, but DO NOT compare their level of control over their voice brit14 brit14

bey is from an unbiased perspective a master of vocal technique and control

xtina is an extremely stylized singer who has literally no control when she sings above a G4 fall1 

14 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

Oh, look at you calling out 10 seconds of pre-recorded vocals

So it wasn't completely live as your initial claim? ny6 Then why are you trying do the most? won't even put forth any effort into discussing your other claims or go into a defensive mode to defend bey, your fave lipped too so it's neither here or there girl, stop it.

OT: we can agree to disagree, fact remain they both can sing live, and i'm yet to hate on xtina or anything of the sort, so that's that on that. hottie1 

1 minute ago, BEAUX said:

So it wasn't completely live as your initial claim? ny6 Then why are you trying do the most? won't even put forth any effort into discussing your other claims or going into a defensive mode to defend bey, your fave lipped too so it's neither here or there girl, stop it.

OT: we can agree to disagree, fact remain they both can sing live, and i'm yet to hate on xtina or anything of the sort, so that's that on that. hottie1 

Let's agree to disagree then. I'm not hating on Beyonce either. She's a true show woman, I've always said that about her. Christina is more raw and flawed and delivers the theatrics in a more authentic manner than Beyonce. But again, that's just my opinion. 

1 minute ago, Agugaga said:

Let's agree to disagree then. I'm not hating on Beyonce either. She's a true show woman, I've always said that about her. Christina is more raw and flawed and delivers the theatrics in a more authentic manner than Beyonce. But again, that's just my opinion. 

I actually agree with this because Bey is known for being a perfectionist. 

Glad you stan for talent clap3 

3 minutes ago, BEAUX said:

I actually agree with this because Bey is known for being a perfectionist. 

Glad you stan for talent clap3 

I'm glad you do too. Not so many of the others on here do. bey2 

While I do think Beyonce is calculated and scripted, I've never denied that she great at what she does and I bop to her music. She is talented along with Gaga and Xtina. 

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.