Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Agugaga

What about all the other girls that performed?

Didn't Lady Gaga perform? Demi? Pink? Kelly Clarkson? lmfao1

Literally NO1 has mentioned them. Christina on everyone's  mind. Heck even Nielsen rating released a statement saying Tina's performance was the highest rated segment of the evening. lmfao1But I'm not surprised as I really said this would happen because of her undeniable star power and because she's always a polarizing figure and will continue to be one. She can disappear for 5 years, step out for something like this and snatch all the attention away, while other girls are jumping off 100 story buildings and risking their lives.  But what's good with y'all? Where's the press for your faves? nat1 

Gaga was also part of the highest rated section of the show last night tho?

But tbh, I would think more people would be talking about P!nk literally performing on the side of a whole ass skyscraperlmfao2 She tries everything but still just can't get people to care about herari1

1 minute ago, Bionic Monster said:

Gaga was also part of the highest rated section of the show last night tho?

But tbh, I would think more people would be talking about P!nk literally performing on the side of a whole ass skyscraperlmfao2 She tries everything but still just can't get people to care about herari1

The only press Pink got last night involved Christina Aguilera, as usual. She NEVER gets any press unless it's somehow tied to her. 

it is because Xtina always make a better impact than others...

But i would say my top of the night:

1. Pink (those vocals hanging from a building, and doing tricks, wow)

2. Xtina (not my fave look for her and dont like covers but nice VOCALS!)

3. Selena (Maybe was playbakc but, a year witout her and her new look are good enough)

4. Lady Gaga and Demi made a good work but not their best.

49 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

The only press Pink got last night involved Christina Aguilera, as usual. She NEVER gets any press unless it's somehow tied to her. 

And yet she is still selling 400k a week. No shade, but what did Christina last album sell in its first week? better yet, where did it peak? If i were you, i wouldnt say Pink can get anyone to care about her when she started the same as your fave yet is the only to actually remain consistently successful. No shade, i i love you much, but c'mon.

29 minutes ago, KingOfTheClouds said:

I liked alot of performances last night.  P!nk was gr8, Kelly was gr8, Gags was gr8, Demi was gr8, I liked Selena's hair but she looked sad to me (anyone else see this?

Plus people I wanted to win- won so yay for that

Dating Justin Bieber would steal away anyone’s optimism.

41 minutes ago, *Starlight* said:

And yet she is still selling 400k a week. No shade, but what did Christina last album sell in its first week? better yet, where did it peak? If i were you, i wouldnt say Pink can get anyone to care about her when she started the same as your fave yet is the only to actually remain consistently successful. No shade, i i love you much, but c'mon.

Oh and no shade taken sis. But this is a perfect scenario of why sales don’t fucking matter. Look at Pink selling albums to the quiet soccer mom crowd and not making a single dent in pop culture. Good for her sales, but honestly where’s the impact? I see none.

xtina11 

I’ll repeat it again. Sales don’t matter in the end. They really don’t. xtina11 

1 hour ago, Agugaga said:

Oh and no shade taken sis. But this is a perfect scenario of why sales don’t fucking matter. Look at Pink selling albums to the quiet soccer mom crowd and not making a single dent in pop culture. Good for her sales, but honestly where’s the impact? I see none.

xtina11 

I’ll repeat it again. Sales don’t matter in the end. They really don’t. xtina11 

No impact on pop culture? mad7 And where is Christina's? Enlighten me mad7

12 minutes ago, *Starlight* said:

Just ask all the current female singers about Xtina and they’ll tell u without hesitation how she’s inspired them. Literally every one. Demi. Selena. Miley. Ariana. Even Gaga and Katy and Taylor. They have all saluted her, but I just don’t see the same influence from Pink.  This is no shade sis just the tea.xtina11  

13 minutes ago, *Starlight* said:

Girl BYE. 

Pink really hasn’t made any impact in pop culture, when was the last time she was cited as an influence by new girls? Bye. 

Enya sold shitload of records but that doesn’t mean shit because she’s culturally irrelevant, and in the end that’s what matters ny12 

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.