Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Kirjava

New interview snippet from Grammys Greatest Stories

20 minutes ago, XSlayed said:

She could've worn that look at the AMAs rav1

I'm glad she's changing it up. She's done the 'red lips-wavy hair' look to death. The only thing that didn't work imo was the ill-fitting dress, but we can always blame that on that Karen Clarkson chick, who stepped in to style her for the night.

27 minutes ago, Kirjava said:

I'm glad she's changing it up. She's done the 'red lips-wavy hair' look to death. The only thing that didn't work imo was the ill-fitting dress, but we can always blame that on that Karen Clarkson chick, who stepped in to style her for the night.

Yeah, that dress did not fit her well. Even the outfit she wore on the rehearsal looked better. But I'm also not a big fan of the slicked hair, it looks a bit weird to me, especially on her blonde damaged hair, making the extensions very apparent and cheap-looking. rav1

I'm loving that she's  wearing less makeup though, you could even see her freckles on the performance. oprah2

6 minutes ago, XSlayed said:

Yeah, that dress did not fit her well. Even the outfit she wore on the rehearsal looked better. But I'm also not a big fan of the slicked hair, it looks a bit weird to me, especially on her blonde damaged hair, making the extensions very apparent and cheap-looking. rav1

I'm loving that she's  wearing less makeup though, you could even see her freckles on the performance. oprah2

001~1012.jpg

Fresh-faced queen oprah2 I also liked her jewellery. But she always chooses great accessories.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.