Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Simón.

Hate crimes rose by 5% in the US

2 hours ago, ShutUpRae said:

idk about the jews but thats definitely the case with muslims, it happened before as well. After 9/11 hate crimes against muslims sparked up for a while, not saying it's right but this has little to do with trump. 

Listen, as i said and i will keep saying, violence breeds violence, you just don't go to their countries, bomb their lands, tear apart their families and stay in US wondering why they attack you back, like c'mon now, let's face the fucking truth, US created a fucking beast, it's been going for years now, everyone acts like this started with 9/11 but this is not true, yes it sparked after 9/11, but can we go back to the root? US had no business being in the middle east to begin with. it was a mistake and it affected many ppl, over there and in US. 

Trump is perpetuating hate speech in his rallies and what not so i don't wanna hear no more words, look at the video i posted and see it for what it is. 

Violence breeds violence. Do not expect for others to remain quiet after you attack them. No, i don't justify their terror attacks of course, i'm just saying how this got started. US acted like the world's police and this is what got it to this state, and now, ironically, they wonder how we got here! funny!

1 hour ago, Manson said:

What violence is inflicted upon muslims in the first world regularly? It's to my understanding that violent crimes and rapes actually increase with muslim population increases in western countries. Are you justifying terrorism, because that doesn't have to do with muslim discrimination. ISIS for example has made it very clear that they are religiously motivated and almost all the muslim attacks are linked to ISIS.

You think America not wanting illegal immigrants is the equivalent to racial segregation? It actually has to do with the countries and cultures the immigrants come from and America doesn't want immigrants bringing their problems to America, because Americans should be put first by their own government, not illegal immigrants and refugees. Trump did not refer to Mexicans who come into the country legally at all. He referred to people who come in illegally as criminals basically, but he even clarified that "... and some [he does] assume are good people".

TBH you're live in la la land. You think we're living in the 1960s with iPhones. The past is not now. White people being bad in the past has fuck all to do with now. I don't see you blaming modern day African descendants for contributing to the systematic oppression of black people during slavery, when the actually sold almost all the slaves to white people. A lot has changed. Racism and sexism are almost completely dead. The remaining discrimination is classism, not racism.

If I went to India to live and I didn't speak indian, it would show that I likely have made little to no effort to integrate and that I can't even communicate with most of the people in that country. The immigrants being teachers is a lie, prove that it isn't. Prove that illegals don't primarily live on government cheques, minimum wage jobs and criminal activity. 

Speaking out against a commonly shared ideology is different than speaking out against things done by a certain race, because usually the ideology is motivation. Race isn't. When some white guy shoots up a school, it isn't racially motivated. When a muslim bombs a concert, it always is (there is a 100% consistent trend) ideologically motivated.

An ideology I'm apart of is anti-theism. If anti-theists starting bombing churches I would speak out about that. If it was repeated I would say there's a problem in this ideology that needs to be resolved. Muslims don't do this. They just say "not all muslims" without properly acknowledging the problems.

I know that muslim terrorist attacks happen all throughout muslim countries and that the media underreports of them. That should give even more reason for more muslims to speak out and take action against terrorism, but no. Where is the global muslim pice movement? Nowhere.

And FYI terrorism favours people who agree with the ideology. Muslims who get bombed by muslims aren't the same type of muslims as the ones who do the bombing. 

White people may benefit from welfare, but not at the huge rate which illegals do. 

Trump supporters hate one thing collectively. America not being put first by it's own government. They are not near as violent as their leftist opposition. Anita is reacting not to violence, but to ideas that offend them.

You want more Antifa videos? Type "antifa violence" into YouTube. You want Trump rally violence, type that in too. You know whats funny? Leftists are violent and instigators in both groups of videos. Trump supporters, free speech supporters, conservatives, centrists, and right wingers aren't. They may get violent at the rallies (as response to protestors disrupting the rallies ) but they don't get violent at Antifa demonstrations.  

Out of a thousands. That fluctuation isn't bid enough to show a problematic increase.

That's because right wing extremists are muslims. I don't think you noticed but muslims are usually more conservative and right wing.

you are too brainwashed by right wing media for me to even talk some sense back to you, it is clear who's living in la la land. zzz1 

ciao!

42 minutes ago, BEAUX said:

you are too brainwashed by right wing media for me to even talk some sense back to you, it is clear who's living in la la land. zzz1 

ciao!

You are too brainwashed by left wing media for me to even talk some sense back to you, it is clear who's living in la la land. zzz1 

Ciao!

2 hours ago, BEAUX said:

Listen, as i said and i will keep saying, violence breeds violence, you just don't go to their countries, bomb their lands, tear apart their families and stay in US wondering why they attack you back, like c'mon now, let's face the fucking truth, US created a fucking beast, it's been going for years now, everyone acts like this started with 9/11 but this is not true, yes it sparked after 9/11, but can we go back to the root? US had no business being in the middle east to begin with. it was a mistake and it affected many ppl, over there and in US. 

Trump is perpetuating hate speech in his rallies and what not so i don't wanna hear no more words, look at the video i posted and see it for what it is. 

Violence breeds violence. Do not expect for others to remain quiet after you attack them. No, i don't justify their terror attacks of course, i'm just saying how this got started. US acted like the world's police and this is what got it to this state, and now, ironically, they wonder how we got here! funny!

And what about their attacks in their own homelands? Or in all those other parts of the world? 

4 hours ago, Manson said:

I dare you to watch his inauguration speech.

I'd need to fact check, but I heard Ann Coulter say that anti-Semitism comes from hispanics mostly. 

In Germany? Where is this information from?

Lol no thanks. I rather watch paint dry

The past is not now. White people being bad in the past has fuck all to do with now. I don't see you blaming modern day African descendants for contributing to the systematic oppression of black people during slavery, when the actually sold almost all the slaves to white people. A lot has changed.

Image result for idiot

4 hours ago, BEAUX said:

ciao!

he said sexism and racism doesn't exist while being sexist and racist lmfao2 

19 hours ago, BEAUX said:

it is not that cute on the other side either, Have a look at this:

WARNING: CONTAINS HATE SPEECH, ACTS OF VIOLENCE AND STRONG LANGUAGE, PROCEED AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION

This is what supporting trump feels and looks like. 

My mom says most of these constantly and it's honestly sad and horrific dead4

5 hours ago, ShutUpRae said:

And what about their attacks in their own homelands? Or in all those other parts of the world? 

I was gonna say. Like @BEAUX, you do realise Islam has had next to no religious reform and it's the only religion still at this terrorism shit and that keeps it's countries in the dark ages. I highly doubt anger at the US is the main motivation for the muslim attacks. Why don't the bombers say "fuck the US" or "this is revenge"? Instead they say "allahu akbar (god is great)". Why does ISIS claim that it's motivation is religion and not hatred for the US? This is because their religion that is systematically ingrained into their societies and culture inspires them to kill infidels, so that they are rewarded with heaven by their god. That's why they attack muslims with different views, along with every other infidel and sinner. Salvation.

13 hours ago, ShutUpRae said:

As i said earlier, terrorism favors no one, if you are not with them, then you are [perceived as] their enemy and they will come for you sooner or later, it doesn't matter to them, apply that to the countries who refused to 'cooperate' with them as well. Most middle eastern countries fought them, or at least tried to, sadly it is not covered intensively in US's mainstream media, so the average american is so out of touch with it, that's why they [Terrorist groups] had operations in there, because remember, their ultimate goal is domination, they know most of middle eastern countries have weak/no armies. mess1 

As to why they attack specific countries, well, from my understanding of the situation, most countries that get attacked now were the ones who collaborated to perform certain operations in middle east back in the day, terrorists always run this narrative that 'it is all for revenge', cuz their families got torn apart by those countries and what not, and that's how they attract new terrorists to be recruited.. they know how to take advantage of ppl's ignorance.. add 'religion' to the mix, and you will have lots of lost souls who are willing to die for some stupid shitty reasons.. 'jihad' or wtv they call it... it is an elaborate scheme.

The only way to get rid of them is to cut off their funding resources.. Saudi arabia and qatar get a side eye considering this point...  saudi arabia for the whole 'wahabism' shit.. and qatar is known for funding terrorism. Both are 'friends' with US, and US feels the need to be 'friends' with them because of OIL.

Tea is served, you may sip. ny6 

14 hours ago, BEAUX said:

As i said earlier, terrorism favors no one, if you are not with them, then you are [perceived as] their enemy and they will come for you sooner or later, it doesn't matter to them, apply that to the countries who refused to 'cooperate' with them as well. Most middle eastern countries fought them, or at least tried to, sadly it is not covered intensively in US's mainstream media, so the average american is so out of touch with it, that's why they [Terrorist groups] had operations in there, because remember, their ultimate goal is domination, they know most of middle eastern countries have weak/no armies. mess1 

As to why they attack specific countries, well, from my understanding of the situation, most countries that get attacked now were the ones who collaborated to perform certain operations in middle east back in the day, terrorists always run this narrative that 'it is all for revenge', cuz their families got torn apart by those countries and what not, and that's how they attract new terrorists to be recruited.. they know how to take advantage of ppl's ignorance.. add 'religion' to the mix, and you will have lots of lost souls who are willing to die for some stupid shitty reasons.. 'jihad' or wtv they call it... it is an elaborate scheme.

The only way to get rid of them is to cut off their funding resources.. Saudi arabia and qatar get a side eye considering this point...  saudi arabia for the whole 'wahabism' shit.. and qatar is known for funding terrorism. Both are 'friends' with US, and US feels the need to be 'friends' with them because of OIL.

Tea is served, you may sip. ny6 

U.S has literally been funding terrorists for decades then get in their feelings when they're attacked lmfao2 

The fact that Saudi Arabia was excluded from the travel ban says it all

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.