Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

WinnieIsFree

Bigger and more remember today?

Which is  

37 members have voted

1. 1. The biggest

• Vogue
    • IWALY
    • MHWGO
    • GJWHF
    • AIWFC
    • Respect
    • HMBOMT
    • Beautiful

Vogue

I Will Always Love You

My Heart Will Go On

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

R.E.S.P.E.C.T

All I Want For Christmas Is You

Hit Me Baby One More Time

Beautiful

These are the biggest female songs of all time, if you disagree you’re lying. Simple as that, Crazy In Love is local, Call Me Maybe isn’t old enough, and whatever song Katy has is a non factor. Poker Face, Gaga’s most remembered song, is also not old enough. 

Which is the biggest? 

All of the above except for All I Want For Christmas Is You. In my country we don't have the culture of praising Christmas songs/albums so this song is basically known only for those who follows music charts and/or is a Mariah Carey stan.

The other ones, everybody knows it and we still listen to them on clubs (except for Beautiful since it's a ballad and R.E.S.P.E.CT lol)

2 minutes ago, Archie said:

All of the above execpt for All I Want For Christmas Is You. In my country we don't have the culture of praising Christmas songs/albums so this song is basically known only for those who follows music charts and/or is a Mariah Carey stan.

The other ones, everybody knows it and we still listen to them on clubs (except for Beautiful since it's a ballad and R.E.S.P.E.CT lol)

giphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

Beautiful is not like the others. If you didn't include Crazy In Love (which is not local, but still not on the caliber of the others) or Single Ladies, then Beautiful should not be there either. 

I think it's MHWGO, slightly above IWALY. 

Edit: And neither is Respect actually. It's a clasic and what now but it's definitely not as know, especially among the younger generations. 

Vogue - Yes

I Will Always Love You - yes

My Heart Will Go On - definitely 

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun - maybe

R.E.S.P.E.C.T  - don't know it so i say no 

All I Want For Christmas Is You -Yes 

Hit Me Baby One More Time -Yes 

Beautiful - No 

7 minutes ago, ParentalAdvisory said:

wat2 

christina-aguilera-beautiful-single-cove the bop that created gays around the world in 2002

btw sis i saw your instagram post draggin Gwen eve1 whit1 loved it

OMG lmfao1 I was bored out of my mind at work (still am) and decided to troll ha fake ass ny1 you better have given it a gefallt mir cry6 

52 minutes ago, Devil Pray said:

Like a Prayer or Like a Virgin are bigger than Vogue aretha1 Delete it fat 

I think Like A Virgin and Vogue are more well known than Like A Prayer for the new generation tbh

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.